chapter 22 - taken

"Wait what?"

"I want us to be exclusive. I want us to be together. I want to be the reason you laugh" he frowns "and not the reason you cry"

"Mattia..."

His eyes slowly drift to my lips and then back up to my eyes. Just like in the movies I tell myself. This was a sign. He was going to kiss me!

Wait- why was i acting like i never kissed mattia before. This is ridiculous. Why is he taking so long?

"I think you should kiss me" jesus christ! Did I say that out loud?!

"Mhm i dont know" he mumbles. why am I offended?

"what?"

"I'm taken" his lips curve up into a smirk.

"By a girl named raven, she doesnt know it yet. But I promise her that I already belong to her. Only her" his hand releases my face and grabs the back of my neck. He pulls me closer to him before molding our lips with eachother.

Mattia let's out a low groan when I bite his lips on accident. Accidentally on purpose (it's a book btw. Check it out if you want)

"You play to much" I chuckle.

"You're playing with my feelings by not giving me an answer" he smiles but that smile doesnt cover the fact that he's nervous.

"I'm sorry sir. I'm taken by the famous big boy mattia" I fake frown.

Mattia smiles and gives me a peck before taking both our mugs and placing them in the sink.

"should I drop you off at your house or do you want to stay for a bit" mattia suddenly starts coughing.

Cough* cough* "for like 4 days?" It was then that I realised, mattia was fake coughing.

"I would like to stay but I need some clothes" I explain.

"Its ok. We can go over to your house and get some clothes" oh ok. I would've accepted your clothes too.

"Alright"

"Wait- where are your parents?" I suddenly remember the fact that his brother and his parents never appeared in this place.

"They're on vacation with my brother" he slowly starts removing his shirt. Well I think he acctually removed his shirt fast. It just looked slow in my imagination.

My eyes drift to his body. I love his body so much but I know he wants abs. Which is ridiculous because he is literally perfect the way he is.

"You're so hot" is something wrong with my head or why am I saying everything out loud?

"I'm sure my girlfriend is way hotter" I wish.

"Shut up" i couldnt Help the deep blush appearing on my cheeks.

"I'm about to take a shower...Join me?" He wiggles his brows.

"No" I pecked him and went to grab my phone.

20 mins later

"Let's keep our relationship a secret for now" I tell mattia as he parks in front of my house.

"Ok. Thats fine" he looks over at me.

Why is he smiling again? He has been smiling since the moment he asked me to join him in the shower. I slowly narrow my eyes at him.

"Why are you smiling?" Do I have something on my face. Shit that would be embarrassing.

He rolls his eyes at me playfully. "Theres nothing on your face. You look gorgeous" really? I look disgusting.

"I'm wearing your clothes with a messy and almost greasy bun" I cross my arms "theres nothing gorgeous right now"

He looks me up and down before meeting my eyes and leaning over to peck my lips "I think you look sexy. Stop complaining"

I smile "Now go and get your clothes"

A/n
I will be updating very irregular and late because I'm re-doing my room and I'm out of ideas. Feel free to give me some ideas in the comments.

I hate this chapter so much btw. I feel like Its kinda dumb.