chapter 21 - lets be serious

Raven's POV
The next day

"Shit" I curse at my sudden movement of getting up.

I quickly brushed my teeth and layed myself back down. My big headache couldnt even make me ignore the fact that my body was swimming in embarrassment.

Mattias light snoring brought me back to the fact that he was laying next to me. I smiled to myself. He decided to sleep next to me yesterday.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Mattias voice catches me totally of guard.

"Ehmm...good morning?" I smile past the awkward moment.

"Good morning" he mutters. Letting his raspy morning voice shine through his greeting.

That's hawt.

"I'm going to get myself some-" I thought about the last time I drank coffee. It was horrible. "Tea"

"Alright give me a second" he disappears behind the doors of his bathroom and comes out 8 minutes later.

"Now I'm able to kiss you without killing you" he smiles.

I loved how the uncomfy tention from yesterday disappeared. Or atleast disappeared for a moment.

I smile back at mattia but my smile turns into complete shock as mattia walks up to me and connects our lips.

I was able to taste a small hint of mint and his mouthwash. When he pulled back I just stared at him.

Wait- wtf was happening?

"What was that for?" I try to smile but I couldnt wipe the shock and surprise off my face.

"Nothing. Just felt like it" mkay that's weird.

Mattia already starts walking off to the kitchen.

"You better move your ass over here unless you want another kiss which I dont mind giving you" he yells from the kitchen.

My legs instantly make their way towards the kitchen. Not because I dont want to kiss him, but because i dont want him to know that i acctually want him to kiss me. If that made sense.

"you really didnt want me to kiss you again? Was it that bad?" He laughed. Oh well its acctually..the other way around.

I just roll my eyes at him and start making my tea.

"So...how did you sleep" best way to start a convo.

"Good. Yesterday was a long day" way to ruin the moment.

"Yeah" I agree.

He frowns "dont make it awkward"

"I'm not!" I gasp.

"You're already uncomfy" he looks down at my nervous hands wiggling witch eachother.

I stay silent.

"Whatever"

"I'm sorry. Im sorry for acting like that yesterday. It wasnt even my place to be mad" well...I did not see this coming

"I'm sorry for acting like a bitch yesterday" it always takes me a lot of courage to apologise. Probably because I'm a Leo but let's not talk about that.

Mattia walks over to me and cups my face. He settles his eyes on me before running his thumb across my bottom lip. I'm acctually trying to be serious but this mf had nothing better to do than to turn me on.

"I want you to be my girlfriend"

I smile. But my smile quickly vanishes as I realise that he isnt joking or talking about the future. He's serious. And he's talking about me being his girlfriend NOW. Dont freeze, dont freeze, dont- fuck.