Chapter 18 - i cant

Mattias pov

"Hey..."

Hey? Really? That's all that came to my mind?

Normally I just ask kairi if "were good" and that's all.. but now This was completely awkward since we haven't fought because of a simple dare. Yet.

He stayed silent.

"I overreacted" I tried to chuckle but it ended up coming out fake and dry.

"Yeah..I know" he replied.

Smartass.

"I'm sorry" was all I could think of to say.

"Ok" was all he said.

"soo....we good?"

"Yeah"
"You suck at apologising" he gave me a low chuckle.

"Shut up. Let's go back to the group" I smiled.

•~1 week later~•

Raven's pov

I was now back at my house with melissa trying to convince me to go to a club. 'No parties and clubs for me' that's what I told myself. Pff yeah right.

"No. You know I hate partys" I tell her.

"I know but I think you should loosen up a bit...and maybe get...laid?" She tries to convince me but I wasnt into the idea.

"I am loosening up! I even watched a horror movie with you!" I said. Ok I kinda screamed.

"That's not loosening up raven. That's growing up" she rolls her eyes.

"Whatever. I'm still not going." I crossed my arms.

"Mattia isn't gonna be there anyways. Only ale" she tries to convince me again.

Who said this was about mattia? I mean it was but nobody said that.

"Ok fine..."

The idea of clubbing with melissa did sound fun, if you ignore the fact that many drunk and perverted men may be there.

"Wait- that's it? You didnt even make me get food?" She says surprised. Shes right...I was supposed to make her get McDonalds.

"Yeah.." was all I said.

•~1 hour later~•

Melissa did my and her makeup and chose our outfit.

Ale was supposed to pick is up so we were just waiting for him to pull up.

Melissa's phone buzzes showing us a message from Ale saying he's here. I quickly wrote my mom that I may sleep at Melissa's before we went outside to meet ale.

But ale wasnt alone. Mattia was with him. I thought he wasnt gonna come with us.

"What is-" was all I said before melissa cuts me off.

"I dont know. I thought he wasnt gonna come either" melissa explains.

"Hello ladies" ale greeted us before bowing and opening the car for us like a driver.

"You're being extra babe" melissa chuckled and gave ale a quick kiss.

"Nah only for you" he responded. Smooth motherf*cker.

"Yeah yeah can we drive now?" I whined. Trying to ignore mattia by not looking into his eyes.

I did not have a problem with mattia but my plan was to avoid him as much as possible so I could move on.

"Cockblocker" was all I could hear ale mutter between fake coughs before we drove off.

~at the club~

Melissa had her so called 'connections' that brought us into the club without problems, since we are underage.

"I'll go get some drinks" I screamed through the loud music to melissa.

"Yeah I'll help you" mattia screams aswell. God...I guess 'avoiding' him is impossible.

"Ok were gonna dance a bit" melissa yells before dragging ale towards the dancefloor.

Mattia and I walk towards the bar.

We ordered some whiskey-cola mixture for everybody and I gave melissa her cup while mattia gave ale his cup.

"Ok. Time to have fun" melissa says before pulling me on the dancefloor.

Melissa and I were dancing and swaying our hips to the music until melissa went away to use the bathroom.

•~1 hour later~•

I had no idea who this person was. I was now dancing with a complete stranger and I was ok with it. I couldn't really see the face but I was sure the stranger had black/dark brown hair. I was grinding on him while he hands rested on my hips.

"Let's get out of here?" He said seductively in my ear which came out more of a question.

I thought about it for a few seconds. I think I need this. I dont know if I wanted this but I'm sure i needed this.

"yeah" i replied.

With that, the stranger took my hand, leading us to the bathroom before pinning me against the wall, kissing me roughly.