chapter 19 - i cant part 2

Mattia's pov

Raven and I haven't talked. Yet.
Was she avoiding me?

After melissa pulled raven into the dancecroud of people, ale and I talked for a while.

Melissa came back after 30 mins saying she left raven alone to use the toilet.

"What do you mean?" I asked hoping I heard her wrong.

"Are you deaf? I said: when I came back, I saw her having fun with some guy so i left them on the dancefloor and came to find you guys here." She explained before rolling her eyes at me.

"Where is she" I ask while trying to locate her on the dancefloor myself.

"Dont. Let her have fun. Without you" Melissa's tone is now completely serious.

Did she want this? Have fun without me? That wasnt gonna stop me.

I push myself past melissa, walking towards the dancefloor. When I finally located raven she grinding on a man.

The man leaned in, giving me a heart attack for a second because I thought he was going to kiss her. I thought he was going to kiss what's mine, but he only leaned in to whisper something in her ear. She looked around for a second before saying something.

The man grabbed her hand, leading her towards the toilet. The fucking toilet.

I inhaled sharply, trying not to freak out.

'You have to just let me move on at this point' her words replay in my head. I had to let it go. God..this wasnt fair.

•~30 mins later~•

I was now sitting at the bar with ale and melissa. I wasnt planning on getting drunk today so I just stuck with cola and water today.

I was counting every fucking second that she was at the toilet with that guy.

"Can I have a glass of water please?" I hear someone ask the bartender, making me turn to find raven next to me. Has she been crying?

Raven's pov

"I..I cant" was all I said before running out of that toilet in pure embarrassment.

I couldnt even do it. 'You just had one job!' I said to myself. 'And that job was to move on' tears are starting to form under my eyes making me blink them away rapidly as I gasped for some highly needed air. I was mad, sad and frustrated. It was HIS fault. Mattia polibio.

I huff out loud at his name. I didnt even realise that the tears I held back earlier were already streaming down my face.

Ok...everything is going to be fine...how about some water? Yeah some water.

Everything needed to be ok.

I quickly took a glance at my phone to see how I looked. I looked horrible but my shame wasnt allowing me to enter the bathroom so I just went straight to the bar. Ofcourse. The only seat available was the one next to mattia.

"Can I have a glass of water please?"

The bartender passed me the glass of water. I took a sip and watched as mattia glared at me. What was his problem?

"What?" I hissed at him, hiding behind my glass of water.

"Nothing. Who were you Dancing with?" He asked. Seriously?

"I dont know. Some random guy" I shrugged.

"Ok. Cool"
"So you Uhm..you went to the fucking toilet with some random guy?" He gritted his teeth at the last part.

Everything around us went quiet. It was then when I noticed melissa sitting there with ale, both of them are starting in our direction.

I gave melissa a 'look' meaning 'could you leave us alone?' She gave me a quick nod before dragging ale away with her.

"Were you stalking me?" I was trying so hard not to let my anger burn trough my voice.

"Did you.." he tugged at his hair before continuing "did you guys....you know?" Was he asking me if I had sex with that guy? I knew what he meant. I wanted him to say it though. I know how much it irritated him to even spit out the words 'sex' 'another man' and 'raven' in one sentence.

"Did I what?" I raised a brow.

He gave me a murdering glare before closing his eyes and opening them again.

"Did you guys have sex, raven?" he gritted.

"Maybe. Maybe not. That's not your business" I rolled my eyes at him.

I could've just said 'I didn't have sex with him' but I wanted him to see that I moved on. Well I tried to move on.

With that mattia gave me one last glare before getting up from his seat and walking out of the club.

I sigh before asking the bartender for his strongest alcohol. Yup that's a good plan. Just get drunk and forget about what happened.

Every single glass I drank didnt erase enough of my painful thoughts. I sighed again. This wasnt taking me anywhere.

A/n
:(