Chapter 24 - give me a break

"I dont want you to go" mattia frowns at me through the mirror as I'm applying my makeup.

"Why not? We're probably just going to drink and dance the whole time" I explain, knowing i meant melissa when i said "we're".

"Its going to be a place full of horny dudes" he places his hands on each side of my hips and brushes his thumb up and down. I Think mattia doesnt know how much his actions affect me.

"You're acting like you're not one of them" I raise my brow at him through the mirror like he did earlier. I know he really doesnt want me to go but at the end of the day he isnt going to stop me anyways. so I'm just trying to loosen the tension with an unfunny joke.

"Dont play with me right now" he moves his hand a little higher, feeling ever inch of my nonexisting curves.

"Anyways..lemme call melissa and ask where and when she's going to pick me" I quickly look for my phone and call melissa with mattias large hands still moving up and down my hips.

"Mhm...yeah...Alright" I end the call with melissa and look down at mattia who looks like he has been waiting for me to finish the call.

"She said she's going to pick me up at 6" I explain and continue with putting mascara on my lashes.

"So I have enough time"

"What do you mea-" was all I could say before mattia drags me on his lap.

"Wtf mattia! I could've been blind by now" I say referring to the mascara in my hand.

Mattia just keeps staring at me. I roll my eyes at him and his intoxicating smile before he guides me into a kiss.

After few minutes of kissing I try to stand up and finish my eyelashes but mattia wont remove his bloody hands from my body.

"Mattia..."

"What?"

"Let go of me"

"I dont want to"

I stare at him.

"Ok ok" he let's go of me and I finish my makeup.

"Ok I'm done" I announce before looking at the time.

"You look good. How about you stay here with me" mattia smiles innocently. I know he is stressig about something....

"Thx and no I'm not staying here with you. Melissa is picking me up in about 2 minutes" I explain before putting on my heels.

"Why are you so concerned?" I ask. I feel like there is something I should know.

"Cant I worry about my girlfriend now?" He rolls his eyes at me playfully.

"No I'm acctually serious" I say sternly. Mattias smile turns into worry...he is stressing..about what tho?
"What's wrong? Is there anything I should know?" I ask him again.

Mattias eyes drift to the floor for a moment and then meet mine again.

"Im- I..." he takes a deep breath.
"No everything is fine..." he leans in to kiss my forehead. "Just...take care ok?"

Wtf. I take a deep breath to calm myself down too. I dont want to push the situation so I just settle with that answer.
"Ok...I-"

Incoming call from Melissa
Answer | decline

"Yeah?" I press the phone to my ear.

"I'm down" melissa informs me.

"Ok give me a minute" I tell her.

End the call with Melissa
Yes | no

"I'll call you later" I tell mattia before making my way out of the house.

"Mhm" is all he replies.

10 mins. Later

Melissa and I are almost there. I take advantage of the few minutes as have left until we arrive.

"Was Alejandro weird?" I ask melissa.

Melissa's head snaps to me. "Uhm...no" shes definitely surprised by my question.

"Mattia didnt want me to leave.."

"Sounds normal to me..I mean you're going to a party without him" she shrugs.

"No. I mean he was...stressed. he knows something I dont" i frown.

"Maybe it's because mar is going to be there" melissa shrugs. Wha-

Suddenly melissa freezes.

"What do you mean? How is mar going to be there?" I narrow my eyes at her.

"I didnt want to tell you because i knew you wouldn't follow me if you-" omg- shes my bestfriend! What the hell?

"Are you kidding me?" I can literally feel the heat against my face.

"Raven dont be mad" she begs me.

"You know what? I'm not! Were still going to go" I cant run away just because a random boy is going to be there. I tell myself before remembering..he isnt a random boy...

"Good because were already here" melissa sighs in relief.

I let out the breath I didnt know I was holding before stepping out of Melissa's car.

The smell of alcohol and weed immediately hits me as we enter the building.

"Wassup melissa" some guy gives her a high five and looks over at me.

"Wassup..uhm-"

"Raven" I introduce myself.

He smiles at me and gives me a high five too.

"Raven?" Shit- I haven't even been here for like 3 seconds...give me a break-,