Chapter 17 - move on?

Raven's pov

"Ugh" I groaned to myself as I feel my headache rise.

I tried unwrapping myself from mattia without waking him.

After some moments of silence because I thought he was about to wake up, I successfully jump out of the bed and rushed towards the bathroom to brush my teeth with the toothbrush that mattia always keeps in case I or the boys sleep over.

After that I went down to the Kitchen for some coffee. God I need coffee right now.

"Morning" I hear someone mutter, making me turn to find mattia standing at the kitchen door and rubbing the tiredness off his eyes.

"Morning" I replied back with the same energy.

"Why are you making coffee? You dont even like that shit" mattia asked, coming closer to me and the coffee maker.

"Yeah I know but I need it right now. This hangover isnt going away anytime soon" I explain.

"I think you should just relax a bit" mattia said.

"I just have a little bit of a hangover mattia. It's not like I'm sick or something" I rolled my eyes before jumping on the counter.

"Whatever"

I took a sip of my coffee and scrunched my nose at the bitter taste. I took my phone from the counter and started scrolling through insta.

"You were being dramatic yesterday.." I looked up from my phone.

"What?"

"I wouldn't have had a problem with that blond weirdo...even If I was sober...you were obviously just jealous" I continued. I then took a sip of my coffee to hide my fear of his reaction.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before talking.

"Raven...." he warned me.

"What? Are you going to deny it now?" I snap.

"I..." he sighed. "no"

"You dont even have competition because you know I like you but-"

I sighed before facing the floor.

"What?" He furrowed his brows.

"You're so...." I sigh in frustration.

"One day you tell me you like me and we watch a movie together and the next day you go to cynthia.." I start.

"You always give me mixed signals.." I continued.

"Raven-" .

"I cant even talk to boys without you getting all defensive, even though you dont have the balls to even ask me out or something"

"You just have to let me move on at this point." I slowly repeat the words in my head.

I could tell by the deep stare mattia was giving me that he was irritated.

"Is that what you want? You want to move on?" He obviously had no problem showing the irritation off on his sentence.

No that's not what I want but I believe that, that's what I need

"Yes" I frowned at my answer.

He looked at me liked i just slapped him across the face.

"Ok.." he breaths out. Well I guess that's it mr polibio.

We looked at each other for a while in uncomfortable silence before I threw my disgusting coffee away and asked him to let the boys, melissa and troy come over.

•~2 hours later~•

I'm currently wearing one of mattias boxers and his hoodie. It took me about 20 mins. To gather my courage and ask him for his clothes.

Melissa, troy and the boys are now sitting in the living room with me and mattia. There was an obvious tension between mattia and kairi so I mouthed an "apologise" to mattia.

"Hey uh..kairi...let's go to the kitchen for a second?" Mattia asked getting no attention except from me and kairi.

Kairi looked at him for a second before awkwardly answering.

"Sure?..."

I sigh as the left the room.

"Is mattia gonna apologise?" Roshaun asked looking up from his phone.

"Yeah" I replied.

"It wasnt a big deal. They're gonna be good" alejandro reassures me.

I just nod in response.