Chapter 16 - big deal

Raven's pov

I came back from the toilet making my way towards the boys until I hear them arguing.

"What if she did something she would regret?" Mattia shouts, balling his hands into a fist.

"More like..............." was all I could hear kairi say.

"Kairi I swear to God-" mattia said before I cut them off quickly with the fear that mattia might swing at him.

"Ok. We can go now" I said getting all of their attention.

Mattia gave kairi one last glare before turning to me and leading us towards his car.

We were now in mattias car.
Mattia sighed before starting the car.

"What happened?" I asked breaking the silent.

I was still slightly drunk but I kinda sobered up.

"What do you mean?" Mattia asked, knowing exactly what I meant.

"What happened there with kairi and why did you make such a big deal about the dare?" I asked.

"Big deal? You were drunk! I dont think you would've appreciated me letting you get fucked by some shirtless blond dude" mattias sudden change of tone made me flinch.

Mattia noticed me flinching and placed his right hand on my lap.

"I'm sorry. I didnt mean to shout like that"

"Its ok" was all I said until we continued driving in uncomfortable silence

"You didnt answer my question with kairi...." I remembered breaking the silence again.

"It was nothing. I'll apologise tomorrow I guess" he said shrugging.

I could tell by mattia parking the car that we reached our destination. But it wasn't my house.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"I thought I should take you to my place because you're still a little drunk" he said as if it's nothing.

"And your parents aren't home for another 5 days anyway" he adds.

I just give him a shy smile and nod.

We went inside and mattia showed me one guestroom I could sleep in.
I just took one of his hoodies and wore them.

Mattia was about to leave me In the guestroom but I stopped him.

"Can you please lay next to me?" I asked.

Oh god...i was definetly still drunk.

"What are you? 5? Get some sleep.." he mumbled, letting the tiredness rub off on his sentence.

"No. Come here.." I said patting the place next to me for mattia to lay in.

"C'mon raven..." he groaned.

"Pleeaaasseee" I plead. I just wanted him next to me.

"Fine"

Mattia dragged himself towards the bed before somehow throwing himself on top of the bed. I took advantage of mattia being next to me and wrapped my arms around him, nuzzling my head in his chest.

We both dozed off to sleep.