Chapter 23 - i was just bs

4 days later

"Ok so whats going on" kairi crosses his arms and narrows his eyes at me.

Me and mattia were just enjoying eachothers company the last 4 days. After the days were over we decided to meet up with the boys and melissa. Troy couldnt meet up with us because he was in Madrid with his family.

Mattia and I still kept our relationship private but I think the boys and melissa were slowly catching on.

I forgot to mention that we were all sitting in the living room in my house eating McDonalds. I looked at mattia from the corner of my eye and watched as he slowly stopped chewing on his burger.

"w-what do you mean?" I asked, hoping more and more that he wasnt referring to me and mattia.

"You're so comfortable around mattia" kairi smiles. But like evil.

"We talked things out" I smiled innocently.

"Mhm. Ok that's cool" he shrugs.
Really? You believed THAT?
Chill- dont waste my time like that.

"Yeah" I breath out.

The next day

"You think?" I asked.

Mattia was trying to convince me to tell the boys about our relationship over facetime and it was kinda working to be honest.

"yeah. Kairi looked like he was already onto something yesterday" mattia pointed out and played a little with his stress ball.

"Ok. Let's just tell them" I sighed.

I dont even know why I am dreading to tell them this much.

"Ok. I'm gonna add then to the call ok?"

"Alright"

Alvaro, kairi, robert, Alejandro and Roshaun were added to the call!

"Heyy girl" roshaun greets me and flashes me a smile.

"Wassup"

"Make it quick guys. I'm on facetime with melissa" Alejandro said.

"What's going on?" Robert furrowed his brows in concern.

"I'm good. We're good acctually" I smile.

"Why are you talking like that? Are you preggo?" Alvaro narrows his eyes at me and slowly looks down my belly.

"What? NOO I-" they are so dumb-

"Raven is my girlfriend" Mattia announced.

"WHAT?" They all yelled except for roshaun and kairi.

"I shipped from the beginning" kairi yawned.

"Yall are kinda late but yeah" roshaun joined kairi by yawning.

"Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes at them.

"Does melissa know?" Ale asked.

"Well....acctually" I was about to explain the fact that I havent told melissa yet until ale held up his other laptop.

"Because....she knows now" he continued. Fuck.

1 hour later

"Are you kidding me?" She asked.

"Im acctually not kidding but-"

"You know how I meant it" she glared at me. Yeah I do but I love playing with you.

"Come on mel. You can't be mad" I smile apologetically.

"You're lucky that you're right and i cant actually be mad" she hissed at me.

"I promise I will go to the next party with you" I was obviously joking because I hate parties.

"Alright!" She smiled back at me. No no no no. I was just bullshitten and you know this!

My smile disappears. "Melissa I.. I was just joki-"

"Nah ah ah. You just said it yourself" she grinned at me.

"Ok fine" I rolled my eyes at her.

A/n
Sounds about white- I mean right...

Ok hear me out so i love animes and i KINDA started watching it because my friend FORCED me to.

My friend also makes some cosplay videos so...uhm...check out her tiktoks?

Her tiktok: selmjiac0s

Ps: 24th chapter may come a little late.