Chapter 15 - truth or dare?

Raven's pov

~3 weeks later~

Mattia and I slowly went back to normal and I decided to just push my feelings away for a bit.

"Ok truth or dare?" Kairi asked roshaun, passing mattia a cup of beer.

Oh right. I forgot to mention that we are at a party right now. And I HATE parties.

Mattia took 2 days to convince me to go with him to this damn party.
I'm currently sitting between mattia and melissa on the couch.

"Truth" roshaun answered.

"Booorrriiinnnggg" alvaro yelled making all of us laugh.

"What? I'm playing safe" roshaun said, holding his hands up defensively.

"Ok..are you talking to someone right now?" Kairi asked, earning an 'ouuu' from all of us.

Roshaun sighed. "Yeah. I am".

We gasped as roshaun took a sip of his drink.

"Who?" I asked.

"It doesnt matter...who's next?" Roshaun said, mouthing 'later' to me afterwards and earning an understanding nod from me.

"Raven is next" alejandro said smirking at me. It never ends well with ale smirking.

"Truth or dare raven?" Ale asked.

"Dare" I answered.

"Bold, aren't we?" Mattia smirked.

"Yeah yeah, go on" I rushed. The alcohol in my blood making me inpatient.

Oh wait- did I mention that I was slightly drunk? No? Oh sry...anyways, I was slightly drunk.

"You can choose any guy to go in a room with for 15 min." Kairi said.

I definitely wasnt going to choose mattia. I mean...It would just make things awkward between both of us.

I point my finger to some random blond guy that wasnt even wearing a shirt. Weird...but cut in some way

"I'm taking him" I said confidently.

"What? No" mattia said making all of us turn to look at him.

"Why not?" I asked.

"You are way too drunk" mattia said, crossing his arms.

"What are you? My mom?" I huffed. Letzing the Alkohol speak.

"Ok I'll drive you back home" he snapped.

"Uhm no.." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Raven.." he warnend me.

"Ugh whatever. I'm gonna take a piss real quick" I announced and made my way towards the toilet.

Mattia's pov

"really?" I turning towards kairi after raven left.

"What?" Kairi asked.

"What kind of dare was that?" I asked in annoyance.

"Uhh a normal one?" Kairi said in a 'duh' tone.

"Ok. I think both of you should calm down a little bit" robert said.

"Nah.It was just a simple dare. What's wrong with you?" Kairi said turning to look between robert and me.

"What if she did something she would regret?" I asked.

"More like what if she did something you would regret?" Kairi muttered under his breath, still loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Kairi I swear to God-"

"Ok. We can go now" raven came back  from the toilet.

I gave kairi one last glare and took raven's arm, leading us towards my car.