1: FUCKING DOOR

My life is pretty normal. My looks are average, H/l H/c hair, E/c eyes and the people who talked with me said I was funny, so I guess it should be true.

If I should say anything about myself, I guess I see too much anime, I devour content like its nothing in a daily basis, to the point where even I am aware that is not healthy, but that doesn't matter as I am currently re-watching 'My Hero Academia' for the 5th time, of course I know all the spoilers for the future seasons as I read the manga, but it is always nice to hear my favorite characters talk.

As a 17 year old this is not nice, my school work is getting behind me, and I'm on a professional course, not something I should just give up on too, it is a simple coding and engineering course, where I am given the basics of everything, I am not extraordinary at it, just below average, I am able to do simple stuff, like a calculator, but that is the most of my coding skills, nothing like hacking and stuff were taught on class, engineering part was more to identify hardware, the components of stuffs and setting it up to work, as well as identifying problems. I was actually somewhat useful in this area, I guess, most of the stuff I knew were from my big brother.

In my family, my standing is the awkward middle child. I, with a big brother, a big sister and a little sister. We have a great relationship too, my big brother, passed to me random knowledge and an addiction to video-games, my big sister had fun addicting me to vines and memes, and because I wanted to be acknowledged by someone, I worked hard to entertain my little sister with games, from card games to all kinds of strategic ones, unfortunately for me, she was something close to a genius as she crushed me shortly after knowing the rules and how to play, and I'm not weak in games, I am considered region champion on strategy games!

As for my parents I caught some nice skills, my father is a entertainer, thanks to him I learned some magic tricks, nothing to fancy though, my mother was an office worker, nothing to out of the ordinary, passing to me as well as to my sisters, life-skills, like techniques to cleaning, that proved useful to do maintenance in computers and other stuff, but I didn't get many cooking classes from mom, only being able to make some simple pasta.

Either way, to get the full experience of my hobbies, I learned the language, that proved to be quite hard, but for someone who studied for 3 years the language, I was bound to learn it, being able to watch the shows without caring about subtitles, and reading the comics without needing them translated, it was a nice thing to learn too, opening other doors for the future.

Anyway, getting back on track, my life is a simple common life, I don't feel good about it, nor bad, but its my life, and I enjoy my moments of happiness watching the shows, I also picked up quite a lot of fanfics about some of the shows, 'My Hero Academia' being one of them, actually the main one I search, thanks to it, I daily think of how it would be, to be transported to that world, getting scared about the more realistic thoughts, but imagining myself talking with the characters that gave my world color would be amazing.

All this ended though, the moment I was leaving the house, order by dad, with the excuse of needing to get some sun time, expelling me from the house for an hour everyday, passing through the front door, a black sweater, with a white t-shirt beneath it, and some baggy gray pants, finishing with my yellow sneakers, a phone in my pocket, my earphones connected to it, as I heard some music for my walk.

The moment I stepped through the door, I felt, not hearing because of the loud music, a loud SLAM from the door behind me, looking behind, getting wide eyed as I realize that it was not the door from the entrance of my house, looking around, nothing was like my neighborhood.

Starting to internally freaking out, I look everywhere as my breathing starts to get faster, looking at my phone the time was updated for early in the morning, different from the late evening I was prepared to face, I start walking aimlessly through the streets, not even looking at the people around me, as I try to find any indication, or land mark, so that I can find out my location.