So the princes found the princess

As Merlin walked across the forest, he noticed the trees get less recognizable, plants he has never seen before sprang up. His face brightened up at each new thing he saw. So used to the same old things every day.

Arthur smiled and picked a bright yellow flower that shined every time you turned it. The soft sparkle that glistened the silkiest shade of moon. He spun around and gave it to merlin with a bow. Merlins face turned into one of pure wonder and excitement while he gladly accepted the new flower. He put the flower in his ear and continued walking. The smile present.

Soon Arthur began to see the castle outline through the trees. Grabbing a stray piece of cloth he wrapped it around merlins eyes.

"Trust me?"

"No not really" Arthur laughed and scooped Merlin up, setting off a chain reaction of laughter. All Merlin felt was glee in that moment. Glee and wonder. As black shrouded his view Arthur came to a stop.

"Ready?"

"Arthur shut up and take this blindfold off!" Arthur ripped off the blindfold effectively turning merlins world upside down. Gasping Merlin squirmed right out of Arthur's arms and immediately broke out into what can only be described as light itself. The most purest ray of it. The bright colors burned into his green accustomed mind. Bursting out into a sprint Merlin looked around. Everything was utterly spectacular. Each scarf was a different color, each fruit looked juicy and clean. People surrounded Merlin bumping into him and brushing up against him. A faint call for his name was blown away by the soft chilly breeze of wind that seemed to come out of no were. The sun shined harder and the trees looked greener. The world reacted to merlins glee. Running about Merlin looked at every inch, corner, and road. He welcomed any image to decor his ever growing mind. Merlin quickly grabbed a apple munching it (to which Arthur quickly paid for and apologized. In the midst of his run to go see whatever that bump on the mans face was he ran into a man with silver cloths and a long blood red cape. Merlin immediately scanned his outfit with wide eyes. He was certain this wasn't cloth.

"Hello?" The man asked. Sleeves seemed to not exist to this man. Showing off his large mussels.

"hello! Wow you got big arms! What's your name? I'm merlin!" He held out his hand with a bright smile. A man with brown hair shoulder walked up behind the man.

"Well aren't you simply adorable. Can we keep him Percival?"

"No."

"Why not?" The one named Percival pointed to behind Merlin.

"That's why" spinning around Merlin saw Arthur come up behind him.

"Merlin, Dont rum off like that. There have been kidnappings and I don't want you to- Percival? Gwaine?" The man gwaine got a large smile on his face. Grabbing merlins shoulders he smiled at Arthur.

"Well hello Arthur. Care to introduce us?"

"No. Common Merlin" Arthur grabbed Merlin and steered him away. Only to run into Leon. Gwaine and Percival closely behind. Arthur made no move to suppress his groan.

"Who are you?" Merlin stuck his hand out accompanied by a warm and welcoming smile that could outshine any storm.

"I'm merlin! It's a pleasure to meet you" Leon raised his eyebrows.

"Well aren't you a polite one. What are you doing with Arthur then" Arthur scowled at them.

"Yes yes you guys have meet Merlin now. If you excuse me we are going to listen to some music." Merlins eyes brightened up at the simple sound of the words leaving Arthur's lips. "With Morgana" the words a little less enthusiastic.

"When did you meet Merlin" Arthur seemed about to speak but Merlin perked up with a answer before he had the chance to register his words.

"He found me in the woods! Brought me books" Merlin smiled affectionately at Arthur before getting distracted by a clothing stand, to which morgana ran over and put colors up to his skin.

"So apparently I've been calling the wrong person princess" Arthur scowled at gwaine.

"This is what you've been neglecting your duty's for?" Leon's voice taking one of confusion. Gwaine laughed.

"Leon. I don't think your catching on-"

"He missed a visiting kings honorary diner"

"-Arthur's in love" Leon let out a small ohh, then a smile overtook his face. Arthur turned beet red and smacked gwaine.

"OWE!"

"I am NOT in love"

"That hurt!"

"Shut up gwaine" Merlin ran over with a new jacket and belt. Morgana smile and squished his cheek.

"Isn't he adorable! Loves all the cloths I buy him. Unlike someone I know" morgana looked pointedly over to Arthur.

"Common Merlin, lets get you a room in the castle" ignoring the protests Arthur steered Merlin away. Breathing in relief once everyone was away. Heading to a empty room (very close to Arthur's chambers) Arthur ranted on about how annoying the knights are.

"They seem very nice to me"

"That's because your oblivious to everything"

"O-bliv-i-ous, adjective
not aware of or not concerned about what is happening around one." Merlin looked up at Arthur and pouted "am not!" Earning a laugh from Arthur.

"Sure." They stopped in front of a vintage door, opening It to reveal a reasonably sized room. Certainly not as big as one for a noble but definitely no servants chambers. Running over to the bed merlin jumped in it. The sheets surrounded him. Smiling he ruffled himself into them. Only fluff could be seen. Arthur leaned at the doorway and smiled at Merlin.

"Sire" Arthur's good mood vanished and he groaned turning around.

"What."

"There's a issue with the horses." Arthur frowned, but followed him nonetheless. Shouting a quick goodbye to merlin.

Merlin after half a hour got out of the sheets. Walking around the castle with rumpled hair he looked around. Staring out the window he missed the staircase, falling down only to be caught by another shiny dressed man.

"Hello?" Merlin looked up to be meet with brown hair accompanied by green eyes. Smiling he reached his hand out.

"Hello I'm merlin! Thank you." The man smiled and bowed.

"It was no issue. I'm sir Dalent" he gave a wink and laced his arms with Merlin. "So what is a lad like you doing around here"

"Well I was just looking around. Plus I'm pretty hungry"

"Well then I'll find it my personal pleasure to get you the nicest food Camelot has to offer." Merlins smile grew.

"Then let's go!"

Sorry this took so long. I was gonna update sooner but "family time" to make it up to y'all I MIGHT update again today. TYSM for reading this!!

Also if you have a better name then dalent please tell me.