Arthurs jelious

Merlin and sir dalent walked around the castle after getting the most delicious soup Merlin has ever had (though merlin has never had soup). Walking around with a skip Merlin looked around at every arch, every door, and even through a window saw a women stab someone outside.

Arthur walked around the castle, looking for Merlin. He couldn't have gotten far. He's not really unnoticeable. When the family mob of black hair was seen at the very edge of a corner. Running he spotted Merlin with another guy. Arthur didn't recognize him but he had a knights outfit on.

Walking over Arthur cleared his throat. The man turned to him with wide eyes.

"Hello. You are needed downstairs. Because-"

"Is it about the women that stabbed someone?"

"Wait someone was stabbed?" Arthur turned to Merlin with wide eyes earning a nod.

"Well then see to It" the man nodded then walked off.

"Who's that?" Arthur scowled at him. He was around my Merlin.

"That's sir."

"Sir?"

"Yeah"

"His name is sir?" Merlin shrugged.

"I guess so. He said 'I'm sir dalent'"

"Merlin no. His name is dalent"

"Pretty sure it's sir"

"No that's not how it works"

Merlin then quietly whispered to himself "pretty sure" earning a eye roll.

"Alright well... what was he doing with you." Arthur heard some snickers and looking behind him he saw gwaine and Lancelot laughing at him. He scowled at them then turned back to merlin.

"He gave me food! Something called soup" Merlin then grabbed Arthur's arm.

"Common! I want to go back to the market place!" Pulling Arthur along Merlin took several wrong turns but eventually ended back In the market place. He pulled him shop to shop marveling at each thing. Arthur looked back and something caught his eye. A red scarf, one that contrasted perfectly with merlins eyes. Smiling Arthur grabbed it and bought it while Merlin looked at a apple vender.

"THEIF!" Arthur looked back to see Merlin being dragged away (very confused) but the apple vender lady holding a bitten into apple.

"I told you I have no money!"

"Then why would you grab the apple."

"It was red" Arthur smacked himself god I leave him alone for 1 minuet and he unknowingly steals.

"Mam, my friend here is clueless. Please let me pay for that." Arthur quickly grabbed Merlin and put him behind him.

"I want double" Arthur sent Merlin a glare then gave the lady a golden coin.

"Happy?" Grumbling the lady walked back to her apple vender and pocketed the shiny coin. Arthur turned to Merlin.

"Merlin you can't just take things"

"Why not?"

"You have to PAY for them"

"Why?"

"Because that's the law!"

"Why?"

"Because- because... shut up merlin" Merlin grinned then ran off to look at another thing. Grumbling Arthur followed him like a babysitter. Soon nightfall came which meant Merlin could listen to the music. Smiling Arthur picked up Merlin, receiving a shout of surprise. Covering merlins ears he ran over to the music. Leaning over to merlins ear he whispered (loud enough for Merlin to hear) "ready?" To which Merlin eagerly nodded.

Arthur released his hold on merlins ears and the sound of music flooded around them. Gasping Merlin smiled a large sappy smile filled with wonder. Arthur grabbed merlins hand and moved Merlin along to the beat. Merlin had never danced before and it may have been the most fun he had ever had. A laughing mess he was, everything making him smile. Everything was perfect in the world, everything was going to be ok. Merlin wished he could just stop time right then and there and relive this moment. Merlin enjoyed life's simplicity's. Happy as always. Dancing along to a beat he could of never imagined would make a home in his ears.

Arthur noticed merlins fatigue start to creep up on him. Grabbing merlins hand he started to walk Merlin back into the castle. Leaning on Arthur Merlin rested his head on his shoulder. Tripping a few times they finally got back to merlins room. Smiling at Arthur Merlin hugged him.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome." Merlin walked back into the room and fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter. Usually I try to keep them 1000 words or more but I already updated today and may even start the next chapter or less likely update again. This is a short scene though.

I hope your enjoying the book.

Who wants to vote on the villain. MORGANA IS GOING TO STAY GOOD.

1) Agravaine
2) cendred
3) OC.
4) agravaine and cendred

^my moneys on agravain and cendred together  but I wanted to give y'all the choice.

Anyway enjoy your life's!