Chapter 6: Surprise

Naoko's P.O.V.

The delicious smell of vanilla cream woke me up, bringing me to my senses once more. Fluttering my eyes open, I saw a big, red feathered, chicken nugget with a side of French fries next to me, cuddling and embracing me. He was so warm, he looked so calm, yet so protective. I could hear his heartbeat from his burly chest. I could feel the strength coming from his manly, muscular body every time he moved.
His wings were wrapped around me, giving off so much warmth that it felt like I could fall asleep like this forever.
I buried my head into his chest, melting into his warm body, not wanting to rid myself of this warm glow he gave off. I wanted to stop time and embrace this moment forever. I closed my eyes again, enjoying this feeling of peace and safety. I've never felt safer in my life than in bed, with Hawks by my side.
His vanilla cream scent was so soothing, this seemed like paradise, it seemed like a dream, it felt so unreal, but so amazing that if this was a dream I didn't want to be woken up. I haven't felt this way before. This warm feeling in my heart..

"Mmm." I groaned.

I could get used to this..

"Good morning, my little Angel~." Hawks drawled in a flirty tone.

"Ah!" I jumped.

"Don't scare me like that." I mumbled, still embracing the warmth of his body.

"Oh, come on, you know you enjoyed that moment."

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." I said, slowly getting up, rubbing my eyes.

"What moment?" Adi asked with an excited, yet questioning voice.

"Naoko and I were cuddling, she fell asleep on my lap on the rooftop last night."

"EEEEEEEEE MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!"

"Oh, yeah? What about you and Izuku? Hmmm~? That's what I thought!"

"You win this one. But I see you blushing Naoko~." Adi smirked.

"Oh, can it!"

"Meanie."

"Yeah, yeah, call me whatever you want."

"Does that go for me too?" Asked Hawks, wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his chin on my head.

"Absolutely. Not!"

"Too bad, I'm still always gonna call you my Angel." Hawks mumbled in my ear.

"Hmph! I'm going to get dressed."

With a snap of my fingers, my clothes appeared on me. Grabbing my backpack and placing it over my shoulder, I waited for Hawks and Adi to get dressed. Adi and Hawks just stared at me in the meantime.

"Well, don't stare at me, get ready before we're late!" I nagged the both of them, sending them into different areas to change.

"Well, someone's in a good mood." Mumbled Adi from the bathroom.

"I'm always like this. Just a bit embarrassed today." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

"Embarrassed about what~?" Asked Adi with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"N-nothing!" I screeched, catching myself blush a bit.

"Goshdarnit, just admit that you like him!" Adi squealed.

"Nu!"

"Yesh!"

"I said nu!"

"What's all the fuss about, angel?" Hawks asked, walking out of my mini walk-in closet.