Chapter 9: Girl Behind The Mask Part 2

"Mmm," I groaned as I woke up from my deep sleep in Keigo's muscular arms.

His vanilla cream scent was so strong, especially since my head was buried in his burly chest. Realizing how tiny I was compared to him, he now felt like a giant to me. Keigo's wings weren't as tight around me now that he was asleep, giving me the opportunity to sit up and rub my eye a bit. Looking at the glowing clock on my desk, I saw that it was 4:25 am. Within 5 minutes of trying to go back to sleep, I knew I couldn't.
I had this feeling that told me to go back to my childhood neighborhood. Getting up, I slowly walked to my mini walk in closet and picked out an oversized black hoodie with a light grey skull, black ripped jeans, black knee high combat boots, a black mask, a black hat and to top it all off, I put my hair into two low ponytails. While putting all of my said clothes on, I realized when I took off my shirt that my wounds from the League of Villains attack were gone. And my wings and halo were whiter than snow.

"What the- how the hell? Ya know what, I'm not even gonna ask," I shrugged it off.

Putting on the last of my accessories, I opened the window and just felt the breeze on my face for a minute.

"That feels good," I mumbled to myself.

Not wanting Keigo to freak out once he sees that I'm gone, I left him a note to tell him where I was going and that I'd probably be back at dawn. Climbing out of the window, I closed it once I was floating above the cracked ledge. Gracefully flying through the air, I looked for my childhood neighborhood once more. Once I found it, I landed on the rough, rocky sidewalk that lined the houses on the street. Folding my brilliantly snowy wings as to not draw as much attention, I slowly started to stroll down the empty sidewalks.
Walking further down the sidewalks I saw quite a few shady groups of people staring at me, giving me dirty looks. Stopping in front of one of the groups, I took my mask off to reveal my fangs that were sharper than knives and growled, making my violet eye turn a blood red with a black skull. What really scared the groups was when my halo and wings turned pitch black and I took out a dagger that I always had strapped on my ankle. Putting my mask back on and turning to normal again, I put in one of my earbuds, played some music and continued walking down the now deserted road. On the way to my childhood home, I had to pass the shadiest alleyway I've ever set foot near.
Within two steps of passing the alleyway, I felt a rag cover my mouth and nose.

"MMMM! MMMMMM!!" I tried to scream, tears forming in my eyes as I tried to break free of the strong force that tackled me.

Trying to use my quirks, I was put in handcuffs that drained them entirely. Trying to use my wings to break free of the hold, the man broke them, leaving me almost defenseless against the man. A stray tear abandoned my eye, everything went blurry. Looking up one last time, I could see purple scars, silver staples and cold, icy blue eyes before my own eyes failed me. I could feel everything though, I could hear everything as I zoned in and out of consciousness.
I felt the man made of pure muscle carry me bridal style to a place that I didn't recognize before I completely passed out.

A Few Hours Later

I felt a bag being ripped off of my head as I was still drowsy, zoning in and out from the rag that they put over my mouth and nose. My eyes fluttering open little by little, I could feel a dark presence hovering over me from behind. Looking down at my broken wings, I could feel my whole body ache from pain and shake from the coldness in this place. My hair had been messed up and been free of the low ponytails that I had put them in. My hat and mask gone, my halo was flickering away from existence once in a while.
My wings fluttered and shuffled due to reflex when I felt them being touched and embraced by a ridiculously warm hand.

"Ahh crap that's gonna take a while to heal," I muttered to myself as I winced from the pain of my body and wings.

"Aw, sorry doll face. You gotta do what you gotta do to capture the Grim Reaper without being torn to shreds!" Mumbled a voice I knew all too well by now, Dabi.