Chapter 10: Sweet 16 (Part 1)

"Let's put her through Hell and back."

Seeing all of the league's quirks activate, except for Twice and Dabi, I was a bit worried. The glow and power of their quirks left me defenseless because of the power-draining cuffs I was in.

"Now!!" Shigaraki commanded the rest of the league that had activated their quirks.

Time seamed to slow down, looking up from the floor, I saw the league slowly charging at me with their quirks shooting towards my body and face. The sound of the league screaming started to fade until I couldn't hear them anymore. Closing my eyes, I hung my head once again, knowing what pain and suffering was coming. Honestly, I think I deserved it. A couple seconds after the sound started to fade back in, I felt this overwhelming pain wash over me.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed in agony when the first wave was over, I was already severely bruised and beat after that small battle.

By the time everything was over, blood started to trickle down my left temple. My right wing was bleeding and limp. My arms were bruised, my legs were cut, my halo was broken, my neck was bleeding. After a bit of beating and torture, I started to pass out.

"Next time, be careful who you mess with," Shigaraki growled in my ear while lifting my chin with his bloody hands to meet my, now dull, eyes.

"Ahh~" I gasped sucking in my teeth from the pain inflicted upon.

"Happy birthday to me~," I cried from the suffering and pain that was thrust upon me before acting like I passed out.

– Dabi's P.O.V. –

I saw Naoko, tied up in a chair, handcuffed, passed out after screaming her lungs out at the rest of the league.

"Well, that's a pity. Without her quirk, she's useless. Heh, that's what she gets when she messes with the League," Shigaraki scoffed at Naoko's limp, bloody, black and blue body.

"If we hadn't handcuffed her you would've been dead by now," I barked at Shigaraki as he and the rest of the league strolled out of the dungeon beneath our hideout.

"Well, it's a good thing we did handcuff her, then. Isn't it?" Shigaraki drawled

"No, because now you've beaten her close to death by now," I muttered beneath my breath.

Shigaraki and the rest of our little 'gang' walked out of the room, while I, marveled at how people's true colors actually are.

"How. How can people be this cruel. Why?" Dabi asked himself.

Crouching down on my knees to see Naoko's blood stained face, I could see her body shivering and her broken wings twitching like no other.

"I still feel alive~," Naoko suddenly spoke up in a singsong voice before I saw her open her piercingly glowing eyes and grinning evilly.

Ugh. Just this once, I thought to myself, undoing Naoko's cuffs.

I put my jacket over her limp, beaten body. Activating my quirk the slightest bit, I immediately used it to warm Naoko up. Once I felt her stop shaking, I held her close for a few more seconds to let her rest on my shoulder. A couple of minutes later, I saw a bright, white light surround Naoko. Blood was spilling from one of her wounds on her stomach.
Falling onto my lap, I knew that she needed medical help. Knowing that we had some medical supplies, I ran towards the place where we stashed the first aid kit. Rushing back to Naoko, I saw the same bright white light, but it instead surrounded her wounds. Two seconds after the light faded, all the wounds were gone. Her halo and wings were fixed and white.
Her body was completely healed, not a single scratch was left on her.