Chapter 12: The Interruption

"C'mon, Angel~ We're here..!" Keigo said in a sweet voice in my ear as he put me down in the hallway

"No~...I don't wanna!" I grumbled rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes

"You have to, Angel. C'mon, let's go.." Keigo said persistently

"Fine..!" I groaned

"I'll see you soon, okay?" Keigo asked kindly

"Okay..bye!" I said pecking Keigo on the cheek

Slowly walking to my desk, I could feel everybody's eyes on me. The room felt ice cold as I felt everybody's presence haunt me. After what seemed like forever, I finally reached my desk that had even more writing on it than before and sat down, not even caring anymore.

"Yo, you new here?" Sero asked

Confused, I looked at myself and realized that my form from the previous night was apparently permanent until I use one of my quirks to change forms.

"Oh, forgot 'bout that! In answer to your question, no, I'm still the same Naoko.."

"Oh.." Sero replied after giving me 'the look'

"What's wrong, Captain Office Supplies? Surprised? Disappointed? Same here..!" I sarcastically teased

"Excuse me?" Sero glared at me

"Get over it." I replied, half-heartedly rolling my eyes

"Are you gonna say anything about your desk or what?" Bakugou shouted from across the room to reach my earshot.

Glancing at Bakugou I simply shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Too tired to do anything about it, Bakubich."

"What did you just call me?!"

"You heard me, Bakuhoe.." I said calmly rising from my current seat

"You should really learn how to shut your mouth, dummy!"

"Make. Me. I think you've forgotten who's the angry Pomeranian and who's the bich that can destroy you any time I want to..." I snapped my head in Bakugou's direction, making my galaxy, opal white eyes turn a bright cherry red on black for a split second while smirking. Turning my eyes back to normal, I sat down at my desk. Putting down my book bag I turned towards Adi and blinked my bored, dull eyes slowly.

"You good, Nao?" Adi lightly rubbed my back, trying to soothe me.

"Ugh...I need a coffee..these biches are pissing me off." I groaned, massaging my temples in an attempt to stop myself from lashing out on the class.

"I feel you, sis. It's been too long since we've had a girls day out and hung out.." Adi said

"Wayyy too long, huh...do you think we can go out for a coffee at lunch? I know a good café.." I asked

"Sure! I've been meaning to try the new omelet!" Adi squeaked with excitement

"Soo..do you wanna make it a breakfast for lunch feast?!" I piped up

"Yesss~!!" Adi shrieked happily

"Hell yes, biches..! Let's goo!" I punched the air, my mood getting better with every second Adi and I were planning the fast approaching break. We didn't even realize that class had started until we saw a tall shadow hovering above us. Towering above us was an angry, bloodshot, red eyed, Mr. Aizawa.

"Why is it...that every time you come into class...you cause trouble?" Mr. Aizawa asked with a threatening voice

"That...is your perception...I'm not sure if you realized, but you interrupted our conversation. If you don't mind, I'm making plans with my friend here.." I snapped at Aizawa, already fed up with his bull crap for the day.