Chapter 5: loss.

کبھی رک گئے، کبھی چل دیئے
کبھی چلتے چلتے بھٹک گئے
یو نہی عمر ساری گزار دی ۔
یو نہی زندگی کے ستم سہے۔

Sometimes stopped, sometimes walked
Sometimes got lost while walking
That's how age passed
That's how persecution of life is bearded.

Sometimes stopped, sometimes walked Sometimes got lost while walkingThat's how age passedThat's how persecution of life is bearded

"Tai ami dekhe na baba Mujai chor kai chalai gaiye" (look aunt baba has left me) petrified Doaa clung to her aunt. The room was echoing with her cries hoarseness in her voice was shaking the clouds. The walls of the Sikandar villa were under the deep influence of the sorrow.

"Have patience mera bacha" (my child) Narmeen (Irtaza's mother) engulfed her in a motherly embrace and was calming Doaa.

Irtaza was looking with melancholy filled eyes as sorrow was descending like a harsh rain from the pair of eyes which were reflection of him.

Unconscious Doaa woke up anxiously and started crying Irtaza and his mother rushed towards the room.She was not in her home her cloths were changed and her wounds were cleaned. She was in Sikandar villa the place where she born. Her fathers actual home.

Irtaza brought unconscious Doaa here as Khan estate was now under police custody. No one knows exactly what happened. The only person who witnessed everything was Doaa but she was not in right state of mind. Mr. Ahmar her Taya was a powerful man he took everything in his hand.

From half an hour she was crying and even tears were not justifiable to the loss that shook the entire world of the lady.

Someone called Narmeen from outside she gestured Irtaza from her eyes to bring Doaa outside as it was the time of funeral.Irataza nodded his head as Narmeen left the room.

Irtaza took a heavy breath and sat beside her on the bed. Red face full of tears, some strands of hair covering her face, eyes down, sobs with hiccups and above all a broken soul. He examined her closely and something in him broke.

He sat there for eternity peering at her, at last he whispered her name as low as might be "Doaa" she raised her deep teary eyes.

Her breathing heavy. Irtaza took her both hands in his and squeezed them he knew she was in so much pain he knew everything, he could read all the miseries in those beautiful pairs . There was no need of words for illustration, he lived in her.

He took her face in his hands and cleaned her tears out with his thumbs and than joined their foreheads " I am with you" her tears fell on his face this time and the very next moment her head bowed shaking as if she was ashamed.

Irtaza once again held her bowed face and matched her gaze. No words were exchanged their silence was speaking volumes. He tucked her hair behind her ear and grabbed the shawl that was placed on the night stand, wrapped it carefully around her.

"We have to go outside, okay" He held her hand as he made his way towards lounge he knew she was not strong enough and would be severely affected by affliction.

Voices were coming from far she looked around and found many unknown people. Every eye was crying her Taya Ahmer, cousins, her amma.

Irtaza was moving beside her holding her hand she removed his hand from her another hand and without sparing him a single glance she started moving in the crowd tears were long forgotten. Irtaza's spirit lost as he looked her retreating back. He felt a pang of hurt.There were no more tears in her eyes everyone was giving her pity look.

This was the point when her eyes dried but her inner was crying tears are always not necessary while crying sometimes it's the inner you only who screams and cries.

Doaa sat there calmly. Her view was ceased at the specific position her eyes were yearning for. The last look at her world where she used to live in although it was very hard to accept but this was reality that Ammar and Salahuddin had left her alone.

Their journey ended even before the beginning of Doaa's journey.

Hope you people enjoyed it.

Drop your thoughts and don't forget to press the star ; )

Stay tuned for more updates : )