Chapter 23: T E A R. اشک

تم سے بہت کچھ کہنا ہے مگر
کبھی تم نہیں ملتے ،تو کبھی الفاظ نہیں ملتے

اک نئی دنیا بسانا چاہتے ہیں مگر
کبھی نیند نہیں آتی تو، کبھی خواب نہیں ملتے۔

یہ دوریاں تو میں پل میں مٹا دوں مگر
کبھی قدم نہیں چلتے، کبھی راستے نہیں ملتے

تمہیں پانا چاہتا ہوں، عمر بھر کے لیے مگر
کبھی حالات نہیں ملتے، تو کبھی جز بات نہیں ملتے۔

Knowing someone who is already a part of you but can't be with you is the most deadly punishment

Knowing someone who is already a part of you but can't be with you is the most deadly punishment. She is deprived of me even though she is mine. Heavens had made her mine. Decisions are already taken then why this destiny is playing with us. He was scraped by the fate. He thought to himself. The mystery which was unsolved for the world could be solved by him in no time. Defeated from the fate Irtaza was gazing the sky with no stars his mind far gone somewhere else.

After an emotional session with his dadi. Irtaza heard his aunt talking about Doaa more like accusing her. All his doubts cleared that's the reason his grandmother was so concerned.This was the world his dadi was talking about he smiled defeatedly as his own beloved khala was the reason behind the tension in the house But in all these the innocent Doaa was the only one who was tortured. Her nature was criticised badly which completely destroyed her self esteem.

Why didn't she tell him herself? This made him more emotional his knuckles turned white as his hold on the railing got tighter.

The only thing that shattered him was he could not take care of her fragile heart. Her innocent, pure soul . This was the worst failure of his life. He called himself a losser.

In full rage he closed the window of the balcony which shattered in pieces. Frustrated Irtaza don't know how to calm himself. Breaking all the barriers of his tranquility for the first time in his life he was aggressive much to even kill someone.

He made his way towards the door that held all the answers to his questions. With full rage he pushed the door open without knocking.

The sudden sound made the lady flinch as she opened her eyes from a nightmare like reality. Doaa was sleeping at the floor in a sitting posture her head was on the nightstand.