Chapter 6: His cares.

ہوش والوں کو خبر کیا بے خودی کیا چیز ہے
عشق کیجئے پھر سمجھئے ذندگی کیا چیز ہے۔

What do conscious people know,
What being a passionate is like.

Fall in love, and then you
will understand, What life is.

"Check the patient of bed no: 290 and tell me his previous history" Nurse in front of him nodded her head and took the file from his hand

"Dr. Irtaza" someone called him from far, currently he was taking a round of the ward. He looked at the source of voice.

"There's a medical emergency Sir is calling you" a ward boy in his early twenties informed him his breathing heavy. Irtaza nodded his head and made his way towards the emergency.

Evenings were unhappy everything was looking so temporary in his busy life. Although today he made a decision to join the hospital but his mind was still occupied with the thoughts of the woman he left early morning.

Dr.Irtaza was passionate person and his work was his always his first priority but today Doaa could not leave his mind.

Chirping sounds of the birds were booming breaking the silence happiness was snatched from Sikandar Villa. An utmost silence was horrendous.

Sunlight peeked in through a tiny window in the dimly lit room. A lady was lying there with High fever, eyes closed.

Beside her an old age woman was sitting reciting tasbeeh on her fingers it's been two days now and Doaa was burning she didn't open her eyes for once. The old eyes were not capable of losing anyone after great loss. Salahuddin was the youngest one among the brothers. He was the most closest person to the lady and Ammar was the first grandson bornt. He always used to have some special place in the heart of the lady.

"Amma, you should take rest now it's been long you are sitting in the same position" Mr. Ahmer addressed his mother as he entered the room.

The blue eyes became watery as she gazed her elder son. Mr.Ahmer halted his movement as he saw tears in his mother's eyes.

"Doaa is too young" amma gulped with eyes full of tears. "You know what even I am angry with Salahuddin he left this flower alone, every relation has been snatched from her Ahmer." Old hands were shivering now. There was pool of sorrow and fear in her eyes for her grand daughter.

"Amma we are here for her. How could you say that you embarrassed me by saying that she has no one I'm also like her father she is my own daughter." Sadness crossed Mr.Ahmer's face as he tried to console his mother.

Mrs Sikandar was in an unbearable grief. She never thought that things would turn upside down and happiness will turn its face like this.

Adeel and Roshan were sitting in the lounge discussing about their further studies and career while Ayla was sleeping in her room.

A lot of people were coming for the condolences which were handled by Mrs. Ahmer.

The opening of the main door caught the attention of the brothers who were busy in talking.

"Asslamualaikum" heavy and tired voice of Irtaza echoed in the in the house.

"You are late today.?" His mother asked while examining him his eyes were red due to tiredness. He smiled weakly at his mother and laid his head in her lap.

"How much I missed this place" he sighed while Narmeen chuckled and kissed his son's forehead.

"She will be perfectly fine just give her sometime" his mother whispered as she knew her son very well. Irtaza was not that much of expressive but he has a g heart made of gold.

"Now freshen up I'll see the dinner." Irtaza sighed and got up took his stethoscope along with his lab coat and made his way upstairs.

His fingers touched the knob of the door, his footsteps directly took him there. He opened the door, sheer silence welcomed him. Moon light was coming from the tiny window. His steps took him towards the figure he was here for.

Lying peacefully in the cosy duvet. Small part of her face could be seen only as she covered her self fully with the fluffy pink duvet. He sat on the floor on his knees beside her bed. Looked at her closely for a long time. His hand raised of its own accord and caressed her cheek. She was in deep influence of medicines.

He checked her temperature and pulse, changed her medicines and placed them on her nightstand. Giving her a final goodbye glance he carefully moved out of her room.

From two days he was monitoring her himself he knew everything about her not only about physical but also about her mantal health.

Only he knew how he calmed her that day when she called him at Khan estate. He could not take his mind off that memory. His heart ached at those terrible moments he could not only speak to anyone but his tongue will never let him form words for the scenario his eyes witnessed.

There are words in his heart.

Hey guys!!!! Hope you people liked the chapter next updates will be quick and will be supper mazaidaar only if you people will show some love by clicking the star.

Stay safe🌸