Chapter 8: Oblivion.

کبھی نفرتوں سے ملا سکون،
کبھی چاہتوں نے رلا دیا۔

Sometimes I got serenity in hatred,
Sometimes fondness made me cry.

An eerie silence engulfed the whole scenario

An eerie silence engulfed the whole scenario. Many unknown emotions began to form on Irtaza's eyes as he felt the warmth of her hand. The please in her eyes was doing many unknown things to his heart.

He gulped and took her face in his hands. "it's necessary Doaa for your health." Two lone tears dropped from the pools of brown eyes and Irtaza's heart melted once again.

She shook her head and spoke "Please, try to understand I don't want to have a check up." She took a deep breath to gulp down the lump formed in her throat.

"Just some blood samples for testing will do nothing much." He tried to convince her softly.

"Mein nai pehli baar aap sai kuch manga hai Irtaza." (For the first I have asked something from you) teary eyes with so much sincerity in them pulled his heartstrings as there were so many untold stories of her in his heart.

He could not see his Doaa like this. Her breaking down every time in front him was making him weak.
He didn't question her back. He truly was a man of patience.

"Okay" This is what he could say only. Dr. Irtaza could fight any battle but a mere drop of tear made him lose thousand of battles.

With the heavy heart he took her hand in his and started moving towards the exit door of the hospital.
Opening the front door of the car he made her sit on the seat like a gentle man.

Doaa didn't look up for once as he looked at her for sometime than closed the door of her side and moved towards his driving seat.

The journey towards home was peaceful. None of them spoke. Irtaza hide the pain of his deep orbs with sunglasses. Whereas Doaa was feeling tired her heart beat was fast due to an unknown nervousness.

As the car stopped in front of Sikandar Villa without giving him even a glance she opened the door in hurry and rushed inside the house.

Narmeen was in the lounge giving instructions to some servants. She saw Doaa entering from the main door.

"You have come so early" Narmeen asked Doaa with a frown.

"Yeah, Tai jaan. There is nothing to be worried about Dr said that I'm doing okay now." With the very difficulty she told a lie to her mother in law in a one go while not meeting her gaze.

"Alhamdulilah" she came forward and kissed Doaa's forehead. A regret started eating Doaa as she saw tears of happiness in her tai jaan's eyes. The affection in h thy those eyes was enough to tear her heart apart.

"And where's your Mr.Romeo?" Doaa's eyes became wide as she heard such thing for the first time  from her mother in law. She became crimson  all of sudden.

"Umm, He left for the hospital." She replied nervously. Narmeen chuckled at her response and told her to take some rest.

Doaa smiled uncomfortably and excused herself with a lump of regrets again forming in her throat.

Narmeen always treated Doaa just like her own kids. She was a very kind lady with a big heart this was the trait Irtaza got from his mother.

Doaa closed the door of her room. She slide down with her back against door and let the barriers of tear break, she started crying ridiculously on how to narrate her own death. Whom to tell that what happend at that night. She could not tell anyone. She cried on her faith. She cried on her being. She wanted the earth to open and swallow her.

Gripping her knees close to herself she cried like a small baby who yearn for his mother.

After crying for so long she gave up and don't know when she lost herself to oblivion. Koi dard na Jane, mera dard na Jane. ( no one can know my pain)

Hello beautiful people!

How was an update? Not getting much response it hurts 💔 anyways hope you liked the chapter though it was short but I really wanted to update for some amazing readers🌸

Mind hitting that star in the corner?