Chapter 13: For you a thousand times.

دل میں اندھیر ہے، شکووں کا ڈھیر ہے۔
تیری دیوانی ہوئی، تیرا قصور ہے۔
چھوٹے سے دل نوہ سمجھاوا کی، تیرے نال کیوں لائیاں آنکھ یاں۔

There is darkness in heart,There are clusters of complains,
I became crazy in your love, it's your fault.
How to explain my small heart that why did I lost into your eyes?

In the silence of the night The lady laying on the bed was under the heavy influence of nightmare

In the silence of the night The lady laying on the bed was under the heavy influence of nightmare. Sweat beads were all over her forehead. Her body was stiff. The physical pain was no less than the emotional pain she was going through.

She tried to wake up but failed. Nightmare took best of her. She felt her breathing uneven and her screams died in her mouth. She felt like chocking.

A shriek left her mouth and finally she came back to life. Smell of blood, she checked her trembling hands which she felt were wet with her brothers blood although her hands were sweaty but she was still under the deep influence of her nightmare.

She got panicked and ran outside. Her breathing could be felt in deadly silent corridor. Running like on a marathon finally she reached at the door where she felt like home.Her heart felt peace sitting at the doorstep of the last room.

Doaa doesn't have courage to knock the door. She sat there with her head resting at the door. But soon she felt peaceful as a thought crossed her mind that someone who was hers was behind that heavy wooden door.

Sun once again smiled and took all the sorrows in its embrace. The beautiful rays of the sun when fall on the face who cried to death all night and finally slept at the doorstep of her man made her squint. Her eyes were red.

She was feeling tired due to bad posture. She stretched her neck and breath. Sudden clicking sound of the door made her flinch.

Shocked Irtaza's movement was halted by seeing the lady in front of him. She was sitting on the floor wearing her adorable pink pyjamas with her doe widened eyes.

He bended a little and took her wrist in his hand she squirmed but Irtaza still grabbed her wrist.
"what are you doing here.?" His voice raspy as he just woke up.

"I- I was sitting here." She face palmed in her mind at her humour. Irtaza raised his eyebrows and a smile crossed his lips at her clumsiness. "Really?"

He made her get up and soon their eyes met. "Tum royi ho (have you cried?)" he asked her seeing her puffy red eyes.

She felt no emotions at the moment. Her blank face was all he looked at.

"Nah.." he didn't let her speak and touched her eyes with his hands.

"Yeh ankhain meri zindagi ka aks hain, inhai you bheeg janai ki adat mat dalo Doaa.
These eyes are reflections of my life don't get them in habit of getting wet like this."

"I- I need to go." She spoke her eyes closed whereas corners of her eyes were wet. . Her wrist still in his hand.

Irtaza lost himself in her sorrows. He felt helpless and failed. Doaa was breaking from inside day by day he can see that but could not do anything.

"Irtaza" she raised her wrist which was grasped by him, bloodshot honey pools against the deep brown ones blinked for once " huh?"

He was deep in his thoughts that he even forgot his hold.

He deeply studied her eyes fear was clearly evident in her eyes. He could match his sorrows of heart with those eyes.

"Chor dia" he at once left her wrist with a little jerk and once again backed up his steps. Though he was calmed but storm was visible in those eyes.

"Have little space for me in your emptiness"
He whispered to himself as he saw her retreating back.

Her nights and days revolve around only one thing and that was what if Irtaza came to know?Every path leading to his heart has been denied by the lady who herself was afraid, distressed, emotionally tired. The secret which was only in her heart was eating her.

"No, never I'm not letting you go alone. Irtaza will drop you" Narmeen strictly spoke.

"Tai jaan I'll take the cab please." She made puppy eyes but Narmeen was not convinced.

Meanwhile Irtaza came with his lab coat hanging on his arm. "Maa I'm getting late will have my breakfast at hospital" he was struggling with his watch in hurry.

"Okay, Irtaza you have to drop Doaa also at her university." She didn't ask him instead ordered him.

Irtaza stopped struggling with his wrist watch and looked upwards his eyes met hers for few seconds.

He was surprised that she finally made some good decision.

"Okay." They both started moving towards the main door.

Irtaza opened the car door for Doaa. She sat carefully buckling her seatbelt.

Today her complexion was just like her tea pink dress. She was looking so beautiful. The brown orbs when met with hues of sunshine became thousand times more beautiful.

Engine came to life and her face moved towards the window viewing beautiful Murree.

Isn't it painfully admirable that Irtaza never mentions the events which can actually destroy their relation. He never complains back. He rejoiced in her pleasure and learned to saddened in her grief. This is the IRTAZA she could not stop herself falling for.Every time his silence with millions of queries in those eyes never made him yell at her. This made her cry sometimes, she fights with her own self, she wanted to die when she see those same pairs like hers in so much grief just for her sake.

But still for her his this behaviour was acceptable. She was afraid that how heartless, cruel time it would be when he will see the dark side of the moon. The thought shook her to core.

I'll never let this happen. Irtaza was never for you Doaa. You have to accept this sooner or later. Her wafa (loyalty) had granted her to suffer this heartbreak.

She herself was lost in her world full of mess and was running madly to find him.

Blurred vision when caught the glimpse of the man with golden heart, feelings subconsciously gave up.

For you a thousand times my "Irtaza".

Hey lovelies!!

How was an update?

Drop your thoughts

Drop your thoughts✨