Chapter 15: زندگی دھوپ۔

وہ اپنی چاہتوں سے مکر گئے،
میری عادتوں کو بگاڑ کر۔

They turned away from their desires,
Worsening my habits.

Why people leave us?

Laying her in her dadi's lap Doaa was in deep thoughts. Like the changing weathers her life changed. Autumn always waits for the spring but it seems like her life has lost the hope of spring. It forgot to live.

She don't know what was happening around her. Lossing interest from everything was making her dull day by day. She was losing herself.

"Doaa, you know what Salahuddin's only wish was to see you happy." Amma caressed her hair with teary eyes.

"Than why he left me" she cried badly "my happiness was with him, he didn't think once before leaving me like this? he cheated amma, baba cheated." Doaa cried after the death of her father this was the first time she could not control herself in front her grandmother.

"Sabr, my child he didn't leave you he is with you every time. Parents never leave their children alone ." Amma consoled Doaa and embraced her in her old arms.

After so long Doaa felt peaceful. It was necessary for her to share her pain with someone. But her pain could not be shared as she was afraid of sharing her pain.

She don't know when her eyes closed and sleep consumed her.

Her sleep was disturbed by a beeping sound. She opened her eyes with difficulty and looked at the clock it was already Fajar's time.

Amma was praying so she left silently from there.

Opening the door of her room darkness welcomed her. In sheer silence her eyes fell on the figure sitting on a chair.

Dim gloomy light from the window, was the only little source of light in that darkness.

From the far she could recognise who the person was taking baby steps she made her way towards him.

Irtaza was sleeping on the arm chair. His peaceful face masked under her worries. Disheveled hair were making him more handsome.

Doaa came closer to him and her hand on its own accord moved, she caressed his soft hair.

Feeling the warmth of a hand Irtaza woke up. He was not in deep sleep. His red tried eyes when met hers they both lost.

He was looking at her with so many questions in his eyes. Whereas she was just looking at him with hollow eyes.

Irtaza blinked Doaa moved a little back feeling embarrassed.

He came to her room last night, she was not here he sat on the arm chair and and don't know when his eyes gave up.