Chapter 19: Cruel time.

وہ الجھ جاتا ہے جب کوئی اس کی بات کرے
پھر آسمانوں کے سامنے ہاتھ اٹھاتا ہے
اسے مانگنے کے لئے

 وہ الجھ جاتا ہے جب کوئی اس  کی  بات کرے پھر آسمانوں کے سامنے ہاتھ اٹھاتا ہے اسے مانگنے کے لئے

Chirping of the birds echoing in the morning. Students roaming around carelessly. At this hour of the day the cafeteria of the University was always over flooded with a lot of people.

Standing at the dark corner in a beautiful black shawl covering her head she wasn't hungry at all.
A guy bumped in her making her lose her balance. In her hurry she stumbled and all her notes fell on the floor. The jerk didn't even bother to look back.

She sat on the floor and started grabbing her scattered notes.

Smiling over something with coffee in his hand he was about to exit the cafe when his eyes fell on a fragile figure on the floor who was busy in picking her notes.

Unaware of someone's eyes her back was facing him but still he could not stop himself from helping her.

He sat on the floor and started picking her scattered notes. She was so engrossed in herself that could not recognise someone presence.

"Excuse me" A fruity voice hit her ears making her turn.

Ammar forgot to speak when the most beautiful emerald green eyes looked back at him. The black shawl covering her head was complementing her Fair complexion.

Ammar forwarded his hand giving back her notes she took the notes and felt astonished at his behaviour.

"Thank you" her sweet voice hit his ears making him smile in return.

They both stood up and parted.

A handsome man in his early twenties his gestures reflected his grooming.

The love made its place the very same day when he met her.

Daneen. He whispered softly.

Landing on Islamabad airport after six months all the memories flashed behind the curtain of her eyes. The day they met. She felt a pang of hurt in her heart. Only his memories were left with her.
Ammar where are you?

Today Ammar was just a name in her life. His presence was lost somewhere.

___________________________________

Pearls and beads work on the long white dress just sparkled the memory in her mind that how she stole the limelight of the event that day.

She was setting things in her wardrobe while hanging this dress she smiled beautifully. Irtaza gifted her this dress wearing it the dress looked thousand times more beautiful.