Chapter 10: His ignorance.

درد اتنا دیا تو نے ورنہ کہاں
مانگتا ہے جدائ کوئ دل سے کبھی

نہ کرے بے وفائ۔
کوئ دل سے کبھی

You gave so much pain, otherwise who asks for separation from heart.
Never betray anyone from heart.

"Rehm kha rahai hain na mujh par" These words haunted the man whole night

"Rehm kha rahai hain na mujh par" These words haunted the man whole night. He felt totally dejected her meaningful gaze disturbed him all night. The relation he had with Doaa he can never explain it to anyone not even her. He was a self esteem man and Doaa was something he can never let go.

Tired Irtaza when started jogging back towards his home his breathing heavy the weather was gloomy in the city of love. Through the valleys and mountains he was heading towards his home.

A lady on terrace was lost in her thoughts her mind was not at peace there was billions of thoughts, fears and many unspoken words. She was crying from inside fighting with her own inner demons to whom should she narrate her story. Some secrets were only kept with her. She felt detached from the world all the hopes started fading, her faith became so weak she felt devastated.

In that sheer silence, in that little light she felt someone came running from far. In the foggy weather she recognised the person without even seeing him properly. The same man who's heart was torn apart silently by her own hands. She was unknown about his pain.

When he reached at the doorstep his eyes met the most misty ones in the world. The eyes he had fallen for. Their eyes locked for mere seconds than he passed away with no emotions in his eyes.

Long forgotten in him she didn't even know when he disappeared from her eyes. The dew drops of the railing made her shiver. She came back to her world and started moving back to her room.

After freshening up wearing plump Long simple frock with churidaar she walked down the stairs her long wet  hair covering her back.

Reaching  the kitchen she met Narmeen and Adeel who were busy in making breakfast. This was the speciality of sikandar villa that man of the family doesn't feel shame in helping their wives and mothers.

Adeel was continuously blabbering and chopping the vegetables for omelet. His mother was laughing at his cute blabbering.