Chapter 11: lost.

محبت مانگی نہیں جاتی، دی جاتی ہے،
کی جاتی ہے، نبھائ جاتی ہے،

اور کبھی کبھی ہو جاتی ہے،
اور کبھی کبھی کھو بھی جاتی ہے۔

Love is not asked, it is given,
it is done, It is fulfilled,

And sometimes it happens,
And sometimes it even losts.

As the darkness of the night was replaced by the glow of the day

As the darkness of the night was replaced by the glow of the day. The man got up from his bed in sheer silence and made his way where he wanted to go since last night. He waited to see her whole night. He didn't want to disturb her at night. Sleep was long forgotten in those brown honey pools.

Irtaza's alarm beeped at sharp 8:00 in the morning his eyes were opened and he ran towards the room of the lady.

All night different types of thoughts haunted him. As he opens the door of his room an unknown silence took him in its embrace.

It was a long hallway his room was the last one whereas her was the first one there were only two rooms in that corridor.

His breathing became heavy as he came closer to the door, the clicking sound of the door roared in the eerie silence. As he stepped inside her room,  he found the dark cosy room deadliest. The feathery baby pink duvet was not at its place. It seems like someone just left the bed.

Irtaza's heart skipped a beat. He checked the restroom but again a hallow silence met him. He gulped his fear and combed his hair with his hand out of stress.

Rushing downstairs he checked his grandma's room but she was no where.

Ayla already left for university. His mind started thudding with different thoughts. He called her several times but her phone was out of reach.
He checked the entire house but could not find her. 

He didn't waste another second and rushed towards car porch. He was now sure that she was not in the house.

As he opened the front door his car was not in the car porch. All the things started making sense. Thousands of fear crossed his expressions.

"She will go astray on her way and will never return" the words which haunted him all night made him break from inside.

An hour passed within a blink of an eye though for him it was eternity. It was 9:00 in the morning now the time everyone will be up in sikandar villa.

The man sat on the stairs his head in his hand. Red eyes speaking volumes that they never even blinked for a minute, Hair disheveled.

Everything was long forgotten just the absence of his woman was making him go wild.With a sound of car a lady with super fast in her actions entered sikandar villa.

Keys of the car jingling in her hands. Capturing the attention of the man.

Secretly locking the main gate she felt calmed. Totally closing her eyes from the fact that someone has been watching her entire time.

When she reached the stair case her steps halted. Heart stopped. She felt as if some has caught her red handed.

A rush of air hit her making her shiver. Her face turned pale her legs started trembling seeing those red eyes.

Irtaza could not take his eyes of her. It was as if all his prayers got answered at once. He forgot everything. Wind blowing through his hair. His face tired.

He stood up from the stairs and took steps towards her. Doaa felt her breathing uneven.

Soon she was engulfed in the powerful embrace of her man. He took her in his strong arms his hold firm not letting her go. She didn't hug him back. His six feet figure covered her little one. Her head on his chest could listen the rhythms of his heart.

"Who does this to their husband?" His uneven voice merely audible at this she could not hold back and her trembling hands move on their own accord and wrapped around Irtaza's waist.

It was a much needed hug for both of them.

All the worries flew away as she felt protection of her man. The peace she felt does not require any words. The bubble of happiness short lived as she came in her senses.

Realisation dawned upon  her and she came back to the reality again. She detached her self silently.

Irtaza let her go this time. He was the most gentle man anyone could ever imagine.

He took her face in his hands and caressed her cheeks lovingly.

"Where were you at this early.?" He questioned her way to politely. Doaa found the floor more interesting than his question.

"Have I lost this right too.?" An immeasurable pain squeezed his heart. His pain could be seen through his eyes. But it seems like the lady in front him has been blinded.

This was not the Doaa he loved years back. She was lost somewhere.

She was hurting herself by not letting him in.

No one was to be blamed here. One was going through the inner affliction, while the other was suffering the agony of his companion.

She had made barriers around her heart which only Irtaza can break with his love.

He stepped back getting all her unanswered replies in that silence. Today he came to knew one thing that turning Doaa back is not going to be easy at all. He has to give up on himself for her sake.

Here's an update.

Hope you people liked it.

Don't forget to hit the star to get an early update ; )