Returning

**********Smut warning*************

"You're distracted." Remus came up behind my wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Not as distracted as I would like to be." I smirked at him in the mirror.

"I think we could fix that." Sirius drawled from the doorway.

I turned in Remus' arms letting the towel drop to the floor. His hands explored my skin as I pressed our lips together. A second pair of hands joined in as a new set of lips pressed feather light kisses on my neck.

Remus kissed my jaw line down the other side of my neck. I slid my hands up his chest undoing buttons as I went. Sirius' warm chest pressed against my back.

"I locked the door so we wouldn't get interrupted." Sirius spoke against my ear.

"Good." I smiled back at him.

He tipped my chin back kissing me gently. His hand caressed my boob. I let out a soft moan.

Remus stepped back removing his pants, watching as his best friend kissed and caressed me. I couldn't explain it. Why the hungry look they got when they stepped back to watch the other take their turn got me so hot.

The look in Remus' eyes made me want Sirius to bend me over the vanity while I watched Remus' reaction in the mirror.

Sirius began my planting kisses along my neck again. His other hand ventured down rubbing my between my folds. I let out a soft moan. Gods this amazing.

Remus wrapped his arms around me cupping my ass. His hard-on pressing teasingly against me. He nipped at my neck causing more moans to escape me.

"How badly do you want it?" He whispered in my ear.

"So goddamned bad."

"Will you beg for it?" Remus pushes me against the vanity rubbing his cock up and down along my pussy.

"Pretty please Remus," I moaned.

I barely had time to register as Remus set me up on the vanity and began to fuck me. His cock sliding perfectly against my g spot with each thrust. Sirius watched stroking himself lazily with a wicked grin.

I wrapped my hands up in Remus' hair giving into the pleasure coursing through me.

"Oh fuck Remus!" I whined in ecstasy. " You feel so fucking good."

He doubled his efforts. It's a wonder we didn't wake the painting in the hall.

"Oh gods Remus! I'm going to cum! Please don't stop." I cried.

Like a benevolent god he did not stop. He fucked me hard until my release left me panting and his own release left him breathless.

******Severus*****

The door was locked. Odd. Without thinking I pulled out my wand making short work of it. As I reached for the handle it dawned on me she probably has it locked for a reason.

Luckily the hinges didn't creak. Panting met my ears. What on earth is she doing?

"I hope you're not to worn out." Sirius said from just out of sight.

"Not for you." I could hear the seduction in her voice.

Sirius was laying her down on the bed kissing her neck. That one will definitely leave a mark. The three of them were to busy with each other to notice me standing in the doorway.

She called his name as he entered her and I hated myself for the stiffening of my own cock at the sight and sound. As much as I wanted to watch I turned to leave.