Home Alone

Patton ran into the common room, a smile on his face and his cheeks flushed. His bangs fell over his eyes as he suddenly came to a stop. He gently grabbed at the hem of Logan's shirt and smiled lovingly at him. 

"Logan." 

Patton's voice was carefree, soft and angelic. Logan looked down at his boyfriend, smiling kindly. 
"Yes, love?"

"Today." 

"Today?" 

Patton giggled softly, his eyes closing as pure enjoyment took over his expression. He bounced on the balls of his feet and pulled Logan into a kiss. 
"Yes, today! Today is the day Lolo!" 
"Care to elaborate?" Patton squealed excitedly, letting go of Logan and doing a quick spin. He fell back into Logan's embrace as his spin came to an end. 

"Today the house is ours! The others are gone and we finally get to have a day to ourselves!" Patton squealed again, pushing his lips against Logan's so quickly that he accidentally pushed him back onto the couch, falling into his lap and giggling softly. 

"I suppose that is true." Logan chuckled softly, gently pushing Patton's bangs out of his face. He finally realized that Patton was wearing a soft sweater and jean shorts that could not be seen from underneath his pastel sweater. He had eyeliner on as well, the wings short and bold. Mascara was evident and other than that, he wore no more make up. 

"Is that why you're dressed up today?"
"Mhm! Now, Logan, if you do not kiss me in the next-"

Patton was cut off faster than he expected. Logan's lips pushed against his before he could even finish his sentence. Patton hummed softly, pulling Logan closer by the tie. Patton parted his lips slightly and was surprised when Logan pulled away. 

"Patton?" 

"Yeah, Lo?" 

"You're acting...different." 

Patton giggled softly, lightly pecking Logan's lips. 
"Lo, we haven't had the place to ourselves in months, I want to spend every waking - and sleeping - moment with you." Patton sighed happily.

"I understand that, love. But since when do you kiss me like that?" Logan cocked a brow, a smirk on his lips as he successfully flustered his boyfriend. Patton's cheeks were a light shade of red and he groaned in annoyance. Hiding his face in the crook of Logan's neck. 
"Lovely?" Patton hummed in response, not trusting his voice. 

"Look up at me." It was not a question, and Patton knew that. He hesitantly looked up, his cheeks still pink. 
"What are you wanting to do today, sense you are so excited about being home alone?" 

"I just wanna spend time with you." 

"Then spend time with me you shall." Logan lightly tapped Patton's thigh to get his full -undivided - attention. "Would like to go bake something? Or would you rather have us sit on the couch and have me kiss you?" 

"I-I like the latter option...b-but maybe we could bake later?" 

"We can do both, love. After all, we do have the whole day to ourselves." Logan's tone was different. He placed a light kiss to Patton's lips, trailing down to his jawline and placing an even lighter kiss to his neck.

~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, was trying to get it done in 20 minutes uwu.
Whitewaterwrites you're welcome, I could've use the pick-up-line that you're not a fan of, but I didn't.

~Happy Quarantine!!

~Have An Amazing Day!!