Relapse

TW: 

Panic AttacksSelf HarmSharp ObjectsMentions of SuicideBloodI think that's all..? Lemme know if I missed something

"Virgil, come out of the room." Patton lightly knocked on the door, glancing up at Logan with concern. 
"Go away!" 

"Virgil, kiddo..." 

"Virgil. Open the door!" Roman tried the doorknob - it was locked. He sighed and pulled Patton back, handing him off to Logan before he kicked the doorknob, the sound of metal hitting wood echoed throughout the hall. Roman quickly pushed the door open, quickly walking over to Virgil and picking him up, ignoring the fact that blood was soaking into his outfit. He swiftly turned to avoid Virgil getting hit by the doorway, he walked into a bathroom - the other two on his heel - and sat him on the counter. Patton had quickly taken on the roll of calming him down why Logan grabbed the first aid kit from beneath the sink. Roman stood there idly, leaning against the wall as he let his eyes wander over Virgil. 

He hadn't been wearing his hoodie, which was probably causing him much unneeded stress. His eyes were red and puffy, his eyeshadow falling along with his tears. His eyes were squeezed shut, gasping for air as he tried to pull away his bleeding arms. His pale arms were covered in scars - both new and old - and blood was falling onto his pants, onto the counter, onto the floor. He tried to pull away when Logan gently set a rag down onto Virgil's forearm, trying to stop the multiple cuts from bleeding. Patton was holding a rag onto his other arm, trying to keep him still, but his attempts failed. 

"Roman." Logan glanced back at him, his tone sharp. "Steady him, please." There was a curt nod before Roman walked over to Virgil, squeezing his way between Virgil and the mirror, his legs on either side of Virgil's, hanging off the counter. An arm wrapped around Virgil's waist. His free hand carding through the emo's hair. He began to hum softly, something Virgil had always enjoyed, or at least that's what Roman assumed. 
A few minutes later and Roman had to interlock their fingers together. Keeping his arms stilled so Patton and Logan could help him. 

It took about an hour. An hour later and Virgil's arms were disinfected and bandaged. An hour later and Virgil was - for the most part - calmed down. He'd mumble occasional strings of apologizes, in turn Patton would reassure him it was okay, Roman's hold would tighten just slightly, and Logan would shush him - telling him everything was handled.  

Virgil leaned his head back onto Roman's shoulder, his throat burning from breathing erratically. His eyes heavy from crying. His hair mussed up from Roman's hand. He was worn out, and ready for bed. He let his eyes fall closed and his breathing evened out, falling asleep against Roman. 

"That's it." Patton spoke up, gaining everyone elses attention. "This is the fourth time this month. I can't do this anymore, Virgil can't do this anymore. We all have to start treating him better. Treating him with kindness and reassuring him that he's doing a good job. We've all gotta start being there for him more. Logan. No info dumping on Virgil unless you are both okay and things don't get too be too much for Virgil to handle. Roman. No belittling him. I'll have to talk to the other sides later, but for now we treat him like the amazing person he is until he feels like he is that amazing person we've all grown to love. Am I understood?" 

The two stayed silent. Having listened to everything. Neither of them assumed that Virgil would be okay with being treated like some fragile piece of glass. 

"Am. I. Understood?" He repeated, pronouncing his words more clearly. He got nods from both of them, smiling quickly afterwards. "Good. Now, Roman, please take him either to your room or to the commons. Logan and I are going to go and take any sharp objects out of his room."