Corridor

The four sides all stood in there collective spots in the common room. All staring at the pillar that was in the middle of them. Each wall looked different and each wall had a door. 

On Roman's side of the pillar stood bright red, closed curtains, a small gap at the bottom letting him know that there was most definitely a room on the other side of the curtain.
By the stairs - Virgil's section - was a door that mimicked his bedroom door. One of safety and security with every MCR sticker and every scratch in the wood. His dull doorknob looked very tempting to turn and walk in. 
Logan's side, revealed a glass door. However, he couldn't see through it. The frame of the door was a dark oak. 
Patton's door wasn't necessarily a door. More so beads hanging from the top of the frame. 

"Okay, I know nobody's saying anything, but, I feel like we should address the new pillar in the middle of the common room..." Virgil pointed at his door, he wore a weary expression and looked around the pillar to Logan - the only one who may or may not have any clue as to what this is. 

"Well, it wasn't here yesterday." Roman pointed at his curtain, glancing around at the others. "I...want to go through." Roman reached out, parting his curtains and was taken aback at the bright light that illuminated his spot. 

"Don't go in!" 

At Virgil's sharp voice, Roman retracted his hand, rolling his eyes quickly. 
"I just wanna take a peak." 
"I don't suggest you do that, seeing how none of us know what's behind each door nor do we know whether or not it's safe. So, I suggest we ignore it until it becomes too much of a problem to continue to ignore." Logan adjusted his tie, walking away from his door, only to be stopped when Patton walked around the pillar and grabbed Logan's hand to stop him from walking away.

"Wait, Lo, c'mon. Can't we just take a lil peak? You know you're just as curious as we all are." Patton looked up with soft eyes, he really wanted to know what was behind each of the doors, or if they all lead to the same place. Or if the pillar was just hollow and the doors led to all the other doors. Or if they lead to-

"Patton, what if they lead to some maze and we all get terribly lost? What if we never see the light of day again all because we let our curiosity get the best of us?" 
"We can go in teams? You and I will go together because you'll keep me from being distracted. Virgil and Roman go together. It'll work." 

"I'd rather go by myself." Virgil rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest and staring at his door. 
"I would as well. Perhaps we could just tie a rope around our waist, that way, if we do get lost, we'd all know our way back." Roman looked at his curtain, tempted to look beyond it, but he'd wait. 

"Yeah, yeah I suppose that would work. But what if we lose track of time?" Logan glanced up at his door, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't interested in what was beyond his door. 
"We could set a timer, on the ropes or something. So when, let's say half an hour passes, the rope will tug us back." Roman shrugged, sharing his idea to the others as he continued to stare at the bright red curtain. 

"Yeah! Let's do that. Please, Logan?" Patton looked up at Logan, giving him the best puppy dog eyes that he could muster. He heard a sigh escape Logan's lips and he instantly knew that he had given in. 

"Fine. Timers are to be set for forty-five minutes, everyone is to have a rope tied around their waist. No exceptions." Patton and Roman cheered, with a snap of his fingers, Logan had a rope around each of their waist. Each rope connected to a wall behind them and the more one would walk forward, the longer the rope would get.
"Alright, the rope will tug you back in precisely forty-five minutes. Stay safe." 

Logan and Virgil opened their doors. Roman pushed back his curtains and Patton pushed back the beads. From every side of the pillar, a bright light radiated from the doors. They each looked around at each other, before stepping through.