The end. (PLEASE PLEASE READ)

I can't finish this story. I want too, I really want too, but I can't. I thought about just leaving it alone, and not give you guys some explanation as to why I never updated after that kiss that they had, but I couldn't do that either.

Here I am, three months after the VERY LAST time I was on wattpad, and I saw I hit 1,000 followers (I have no idea how, because I haven't even been on wattpad for three months) which is AMAZING. THANK YOU. I saw that this story hit 42K reads, which is also amazing, and I don't even understand why because I suck at this whole writing thing, and I also saw all you guys, commenting about updating and I felt bad.

So, let me explain. I will not be updating, finishing this story, or any of my other stories ever again. I will, however, be writing in another chapter which I will be posting in the later days of this week, what happened to our lovely Emma and Harry after that magical kiss they shared. It will still be from Emma's point of view, and a little bit of Harry's as well. I apologize for all the heartbreak that this has caused, and I know that you will get over it. It's just fanfiction.

LMAO LOVE YOU GUYS AND BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THAT CHAPTER THINGY IN A FEW DAYS :) :) :)) :):):

xoxoxoxohope