chapter five - "Right now, Monkey."

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter five - "Right now, Monkey."

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

"I remember the party," Caroline recalled as she sat at her vanity as Bonnie and Clem sat on her bed

"I remember the party," Caroline recalled as she sat at her vanity as Bonnie and Clem sat on her bed. "Damon came up behind me, and he was kissing my neck, or biting my neck. I passed out. It's like there's holes in my memory lately. It's just weird."

Bonnie wasn't listen as she started at the candle stick in her hand. But Clementine was listening, making mental notes about everything. And some mental alarms were going off.

"Maybe I let him bite me,"

"Why would you do that?" Both girls asked.

The Forbes teen sighed looking back at herself, "Can we just not talk about it, ok? I just don't want to talk about Damon. I don't want to talk about any of it." She said looking down than back up and going back to covering the back on her neck. "Just want to go back to normal."

Clem nodded sending an empathic smile, "What are you doing with that candle?" She asked seeing Bonnie staring at it.

"Um...nothing." She said placing it down.

Ever since the Founder's Party when she somehow lit every single candle in the room Bonnie had been acting strange. Almost like she was in a daze.

"What's this?" The Bennett teen asked picking up a necklace.

"Damon gave it to me, or he was going to give it to me." The blonde girl informed standing up and walking over to the girls on the bed. "All I know is, it's mine now."

"It's very american goth," Clem remarked.

"It's ugly," Bonnie added.