chapter six - "Clementine what's on your arm?"

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter six - "Clementine what's on your arm?"

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

The sun shined in through Clementine's blinds she stood up and quickly shut them. The first time she had gotten out of bed. She didn't sleep, or moved. She just kept staring at frozen picture of Stefan.

With everything she knew, all the knowledge that was drilled into her head was real.

Everything about vampires, witches, werewolves...it's all true.

She stared at the screen just as a small light knock came from her door. She quickly shut the computer and threw it under her pillow. "Come in,"

The door opened as her dad's head peaked in. "Hey," He started as he walked in, "You ready?" She gave him a confused look tucking the strands behind her ears. "Running?"

"Oh," She said realizing they were supposed to go on their morning run. "Can we do it another time? I'm just not feeling to great."

He frowned lightly, "Are you okay? Do you have fever?" He asked trying to feel her forehead but she back up. "Dad I-I'm fine it's just -- my head." She lied knowing they wouldn't ask anymore questions.

He nodded before smiling lightly, "Okay, call us if you need anything sweetheart." He said before kissing her temple and walked out shutting the door behind him.

She let a sigh of relief out before getting under the covers trying to get any type of sleep.

🍊

The weekend went by in a blur she spent them locked in her room. She just couldn't understand anything that was going on.

Suddenly her covers getting thrown off her snapped her from her thoughts. She turned to see her sisters, Millie in her princess costume on Mack's side as Melissa had a large ice coffee in hand. That looked like they poured a whole bottle of creamer in.