chapter eight - "What type of takeout does Buffy get?"

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter eight - "What type of takeout does Buffy get?"

⋆·☆·⋆

Clementine sat in her desk as the bell ringed above her head signaling that history class was about to start

Clementine sat in her desk as the bell ringed above her head signaling that history class was about to start. She watched as a sleep deprived Bonnie hurried in.

"Good morning, everyone." A man said walking into the class walking up to the chalkboard.

"Alrighty...Let's see," He started writing something on the board, "A-L-A-R-I-C ... S-A-L-T-Z-M-A-N." He wrote saying he each word. "Alaric Saltzman, it's a mouthful, I know. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of German origins. My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas. I, however, was born and raised in Boston."

Clem noticed that Stefan wasn't in class, which she didn't know if it was bad or good. But because of certain issues she thought worse case.

"Now, the name Alaric belongs to a very dead great-grandfather I will never be able to thank enough. You'll probably want to pronounce it 'ALA-RIC', but it's 'A-LAR-IC, ok? So you can call me Rick. I'm your new history teacher." He explained before starting class.

🍊

"Alright," Clem said sitting down at Bonnie's empty lunch table. Elena followed crossing her arm's. "Spill it Bon I can tell when someone can't sleep, so spill."

She sighed deeply before explaining it. "And then I ended up at the remains of old Fell's Church before I woke up back in the woods."

"And you always see you ancestor Emily?" Elena asked as she nodded, "Huh."

"You can say that again," Clem mumbled taking a sip from her water bottle.

"Do you believe in ghosts?"

"2 weeks ago, I'd say no, but now─"