chapter fifteen - "Sleep over at mine?"

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter fifteen - "Sleep over at mine?"

⋆·☆·⋆

"He waited 145 years, only to find out that Katherine could not care less

"He waited 145 years, only to find out that Katherine could not care less. And not to mention he's definitely on Clementine's bad side. I mean, that's got to hurt, right?" Stefan asked Elena as the two were leaned against their lockers.

"And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy." She remarked.

"You have every reason to be upset with him." He said as she hummed in response. "Have you thought any more about what you're going to do?"

"About what? Isobel, my vampire birth mother, who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine, who screwed over your vampire brother. Nah. Haven't thought about it at all." She rambled off sarcastically.

"I'm sorry I brought it up." He said as his face fell seeing Clementine walking towards them. "Clem walking this way,"

Elena turned and smiled but it soon faded seeing her clearly upset.

She had grey and black sweats on with the hood up. Her face was pale and her bags were prominent as it looked like she hadn't slept in days. While having her ear buds in probably blasting the Mamma Mia Soundtrack.

"Hey...Clementine," She trailed off as the small girl walked past the two not even a glance.

She walked to her locker and opened it changing out books and wondering why she didn't just stay home with Mel. She hadn't slept at all that night or the night before. They both wanted to apologize or make up or something, but being as they both were stubborn they wanted the other to say something first. Which just kept making the carousel go around and around.

🍊

Clementine was happy school was finally over. Her migraine's were getting worse along with her anxiety which made her migraine get worse. Which made her anxiety anf just kept the vicious cycle going.