chapter eighteen - "Anywhere, just....anywhere,"

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter eighteen - "Anywhere, just....anywhere,"

anywhere,"

⋆·☆·⋆

"Ok. This week we're going to set aside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founder's Day. Apparently the community leaders feel that's more important than World War II, but hey, what do I know?" Mr. Saltzman said standing at the front of the classroom.

"Sorry I'm late." Clem smiled seeing Bonnie walking in.

"Looks like we will be at full occupancy today. Welcome home, Bonnie." Clementine smiled at her walking past her mouthing a 'I missed you,'.

"Right, Founder's Day. What does it mean to have a Founder's Day? Well, if you'll turn your attention to this exquisite diorama over here that I spent all night..."

🍊

"Bonnie!" Both Clem and Caroline called to her and Elena. "Bonnie! Thank god you're home!" Caroline gushed hugging her and Clem quickly followed.

"I know we talked every day, but I missed you!" She continued as Clem smiled sweetly at her. "How are you doing?" The Lightwood asked.

"Better. Just Better. You know, just glad to be back, and try to keep myself busy."

"Well, I can help with that." Caroline said as Clem coughed, "We, can help with that. Major wardrobe confab needed asap. You need to help us pick the perfect dress for the Founder's Court."

"Oh,"

"The Founder's Court? Did I miss something?" Elena asked looking between the three not knowing what they were talking about.

"You know, Miss Mystic Falls. They announced it today, and, um you, Care and I are all on it." Clem reminded.

"Oh, my god, we signed up for that so long ago. I completely forgot."