chapter nineteen -"See and this is why people like me better."

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter nineteen - "See and this is why people like me better."

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

"It's so hard to see him locked up like this

"It's so hard to see him locked up like this."

"You're the one who locked him up." Damon pointed out with back against the facing wall while Elena stood at the tip os her toes to look through the bars to see Stefan. "You helped." She reminded.

"I couldn't have him running around chewing on people while the town was looking fir vampires, now, could I?"

"It had nothing to do with you actually caring about him." She asked looking back at him.

"Your thing, not mine." He remarked before walking back to go back up stairs to check on Clementine who was still asleep when he left.

He walked into his room seeing Clementine bawled up with the pillows over her head. He looked at her confused than pulled the curtains apart letting the sun light in.

"Keep them closed, please," She begged under eveything.

He raised a brow before walking over to her. "Clem," He said kneeling down to her level. He saw the pillows move as her head flipped to face him. "Did someone feed you vampire blood?" With out a word she pushed her arm from under the covers and lifted it up letting the sun hit it. Seeing nothing happened. He nodded before getting up and closing the curtains. He than went back and kneeled down again. "If you're not turning than what's wrong?" He asked as an arm quickly popped out holding a finger to his lips.

"Shhhh, noises make it worse," She whispered pulling her arm back. "Just call Elena and tell her it's a caffeine emergence."

He gave the covers a confused look before standing up knowing to it was probably for the best he listened to her.

"Hey," He called walking back down to the basement getting her attention, "I need your help with something.