chapter thirteen - "And don't for any reason un-cuff the hunter."

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter thirteen - "And don't for any reason un-cuff the hunter."

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

Clementine woke up on the floor, she went to look around but slammed her head into something hard. She than tried to touch her head but saw her hands were cuffed around the bottom part of a toilet.

"Oh you gotta be kidding." She muttered before trying to pull the cuffs off.

It didn't work, so she started looking around for what she could use to escape. That's when she saw Bonnie passed out in the bathtub. "Bonnie? Bonnie!" She didn't wake up, this just made her start to search even more.

Then suddenly the door opened as someone was thrown inside. Clem quickly looked over only beeing able to see a shadow getting thrown in as the door shut behind her. She banged on the door before search for the light switch.

"Clementine?"

"Elena? Help me get these off," The Gilbert girl ran over to her and started to pull at them as well but still they didn't budge.

Elena's eye's glanced around the room for anything and found finally saw Bonnie passed out in the tub. "Bonnie? Oh my god!" She gasped quickly going over to her and picked her head up.

🍊

"Anna took Elena." Stefan said running into the room Damon was in.

"Yeah, I got that from you six hundred voicemails." He remarked not looking up from the grimoire.

"Damon, all night long, every single street in town, I've been searching. What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system?" He asked crossing his arms.