Javier Escuella

Imagine being Dutch's sister and you wanted to go out but Dutch has asked you to always be with someone

"Dutch i can protect myself you know" You said and rolled your eyes.

"I just want you to be safe" Dutch argued.

Javier was walking past and couldn't help but listen to the argument you and Dutch was having.

"I'm not doing anything, I'll go with you that's only if you want my company" Javier said and smiled at you.

You rolled your eyes but nodded with a slight smile.

"Fine, lets go" You said as you grabbed Javier's arm and went over to your horse.

"Someone's eager to get out of camp" Javier said with a chuckle.

You lightly laughed and mounted your horse as Javier did the same.

"So where to?" Javier asked and pulled his gun out just incase something happened.

"I don't know and do you need the gun out?" You asked.

"Just incase anything goes wrong" Javier told you.

"You know that I can protect myself right?" You asked sarcastically.

"I know but I don't want Dutch kicking my ass if anything happened to you" Javier said and laughed.

You laughed along with him and found you was having more fun riding with Javier then anyone in camp, maybe you'll ride with Javier more often in the future.