|93| (sixth year)

THE POTTER TWINS: THE CHOSEN ONE VS THE POWERFUL ONE?

Rumors continue to fly about the mysterious recent disturbance at the Ministry of Magic, during which He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was sighted once more.

"We're not allowed to talk about it, don't ask me anything," said one agitated Obliviator, who refused to give his name as he left the Ministry last night.

Nevertheless, highly placed sources within the Ministry have confirmed that the disturbance centered on the fabled Hall of Prophecy.

Though Ministry spokeswizards have hitherto refused even to confirm the existence of such a place, a growing number of the Wizarding community believe that the Death Eaters now serving sentences in Azkaban for trespass and attempted theft were attempting to steal a prophecy. The nature of that prophecy is unknown, although speculation is rife that it concerns Harry Potter and Maisey Potter (known as the Potter Twins), the only people ever known to have survived the Killing Curse, and who are also known to have been at the Ministry on the night in question. Some are going so far as to call Harry Potter "the Chosen One," believing that the prophecy names him as the only one who will be able to rid us of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Despite the fact that a new prophecy has come to light of another witch who will be the most powerful witch of us all; is Maisey Potter "the Powerful One"?

The current whereabouts of the prophecies, if it exists, are unknown, although (ctd. page 2, column 5)

Lovely.

Two weeks later, Mrs. Weasley informed us that Harry had popped in, with Professor Dumbledore, in the middle of the night to finally stay with us. Running to Fred and George's old room, Hermione, Ron, and I stormed in pulling the curtains back.

"Wuzzgoinon?"

"We didn't know you were here already!" said Ron loudly, giving Harry a sharp blow to the top of his head.

"Ronald, don't hit him!" I laughed.

Harry quickly shoved his glasses onto his face and looked at us.

"All right?"

"Never been better," said Harry, rubbing the top of his head and slumping back onto his pillows. And then looked over to me in disbelief, "you cut off your hair?"

"Yeah," I smiled to myself. My long red hair now barely brushed my shoulders... exactly like how our mum's hair looked in the memory we saw last year.

"I told her to not do it, but Fred said she'd look nice in it and she did it," said Ron, pulling over a cardboard box and sitting on it.

"Shut up! That's not why I did it," I threw a discarded pillow at him.

"Anyways, when did you get here? Mum's only just told us!"

"About one o'clock this morning," said Harry.

"Were the Muggles all right?" I asked, "Did they treat you okay?"

"Same as usual," said Harry, as Hermione perched herself on the edge of his bed, "they didn't talk to me much, but I like it better that way. How're you, Hermione?"

"Oh, I'm fine," Hermione smiled.

"You, Maisey?"

"Dandy as always," I sighed.

"What's the time? Have I missed breakfast?" Harry rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"It's almost noon. Mrs. Weasley's serving lunch soon," I decided to take a seat on the floor. "So, what's goin' on?"