With Kaminari

Kaminari missed Mineta. It has been a week since Mineta disappeared. He remembered that time when they did a mad-libs cover of "memories" by maroon 5 and posted it on youtube. They had a lot of fun doing that.

(Mineta is the guy on the left and Kaminari is the one on the right.)

He wanted to goof off with his best friend again. He had been distancing himself from the rest of his classmates.

POV Change

Jiro was worried about Kaminari. He hadn't been himself recently. She had fallen for Kaminari during the incident at USJ. She decided to ask him if he wanted to hang out after school. She was really good at hiding her emotions. No one could tell how relieved and happy she was when he said yes. She hoped she could hide her nervousness while hanging out with Kaminari later on today.

Time skip

Jiro asked Kaminari what he wanted to do. He had no clue what he wanted to do. They just ended up talking for hours.

POV Change

Kaminari was surprised when Jiro asked him if he wanted to hang out after school. He was glad he said yes. Jiro is a lot nicer when she's not scolding him or Mineta. He had a weird feeling in his stomach whenever he thought of her after their hang out sesh. Am I... in love? Kaminari thought.

AN sorry about the shitty romance. Fluff is not my specialty. I'll only get better at the more I try. P.S. This is kind of a filler chapter.

P.P.S. This is the chapter where I decided to finally publish this work.