1

another ordinary day came from the others, but not for hanna. she happily fix her school things while playing her playlist from her favorite artist named MAMAMOO.  yes she's a certified moomoo,name the members and she can happily do introduction of them.

she is hanna bore 15 years old highschool girl who can easily recognize  by others because of her being introverted yet kind treatment to others, stern look yet beautiful, smart and rich family back ground

a knocked stop hanna from swinging her body in dancing and singing through her lungs out,  she quietly response inside and immediately saw her mom smilling behind her open door

"did i disturb my sweety mini performance? " a shy smile form to hanna face

"well.. kinda'?" small giggle came from her. " sorry for being loud" she continue

"who said that?, you sound beautiful. come downstairs  breakfast is ready" without futher ado hanna grab her last book and slid it to her bag and joined her mom to dining area

..............

"good morning dad, where's jason? " hanna give peck on her dad cheek and ask about a year younger brother of her, when she notice that his sit was empty

"good morning sweety..  as usual leaving early because of his school works.  you and your brother should take it easy in school. me and your mom not even pressuring both of you to be good at it though" her dad sincerely stated.  but for her and jason giving them a good result in studying is a simple way to thank them. not just being a good parents who always financially supporting them in needs and love them unconditionally but also a parents who always support their decisions they take in life.

in the middle of eating mrs. bore open up about hanna being exchange student in prestigious school in south korea which is hanna excitedly wanted to come quickly.  two weeks from now she will be a exchange student in prestigious school in korea where as part of her school program which she didn't hesitate  when her principal ask her to be the one who participated.

"you will be living at your uncle daniel empty small villa there since ours was far from your school and you will be accompanied by your personal butler. i ask one of my trusted people paul to watch over you there while you're not with us and since he also need to do some business appointments there as a representative on behalf  of mine" she want to highly disagree about her dad suggestion but hearing his unbent decision, she give up. 

she personally know this paul a 23 years old guy.  he considered as part of the family since her dad treat him like a son ever since he was part of his company at young age.  he is a competent,trusted,smart employee plus point for being a good looking,kind yet cold guy.

"i can't argue anymore, need to go mom,dad i might be late" she didn't bother to turn her head after giving peck on her parents cheeks while her mother rant about not finishing and not eating properly her food.