17

a month passed by hanna continue doing her physical therapy and even got a medication like zolpidem 10mg that improve the symptoms of sca specially people who got sca type 2.

her parents did second opinion but like the first findings on her she's indeed have sca and classified type still unknown. which according to her doctor this is the hardest case to handle since they're clueless about the symptoms and medication need to prescribe. but still her godfather doctor have no intention to give up on her and her family not losing hope. she's now already using a wheelchair because the stiffness of her muscles slowly affecting her walking.

"ill take it here.. thank you nurse joy" hanna said to her assigned therapist assistant. she was done to her daily physical exercise and nurse joy help her to push her wheelchair going to her room, until she decided to take over when she saw a few doors away only before her room.

"ok see tomorrow hanna. you did a great job today" she smile and started to thrust down the wheel of her wheelchair.

she was delighted to see her godfather enter in her room from afar. she was about to slide the door open when she heard her mom crying again to her room. she caught most of the time her mom crying alone in her room every time she's back in her physical therapy. after they found out the result of her second test, her mom always pretending to be okey but deep inside her heart was already shattered.

a tears drops to hanna's lap, she hate herself for being the cause of her mom or her family sadness.she bit her lower lip to stop herself from sobbing. she know the reason why her family not showing their weak side to her, they don't want her to be dishearten in the fight that she's facing right now. but crying behind her back makes her chest tightened.

"im sorry to tell you george but there is no progress on hanna's condition in her intake medication, but still im not planning to give up on that  kid. we plan to change the drug that she currently intaking" she heard her godfather doctor david said

"honey stop crying it's not good for the baby" hanna open her eyes and lift her head up when she heard her dad words

"george is right celestine you need to stay out in stress you're still in sensitive state of pregnancy"

"I know..but im afraid right now, I think that im not a capable to be a mother ever since something bad happened to hanna" she immediately wiped her tears off and continue listening her parents and godfather conversations. her eavesdropping can be her new hobby.

"don't say that, you're a good mother to our childs. no one wanted to happened that to hanna and don't blame yourself because of that" hanna unconsciously nod to what her dad said.

"but still george! i-i feel negligent mother I can't even help my own daughter to ease her pain" hanna purse her lips

"are you still going to think that way?.do you think hanna will be happy if she saw you continue blaming yourself?. celestine we are all suffering in pain but just for our baby sake! can you stop stressing yourself!?, we should tell this good news to hanna but we're here arguing about your issue"

"what?! issue? am I the only person here anxious about hanna's condition?!-"

"hey.. both of you stop. arguing is not the solution we need here" she was about to slide her door to open when someone grab her hand to stop her

"jason" she said as she look at her side

"let's get some fresh air in garden" jason said and start to push her older sister wheelchair