10

" ok this is it" scanning herself in a full length mirror, fixing her hair pin again, dusting her uniform and hook her school bag on shoulder. finally hanna heave, today is her first day and she promise to herself that she will not be old hanna anymore

" hanna come out breakfast is ready!" she heard a couple of knock and immediately glance herself for the last time in mirror but before she totally leave her room she stop in mamamoo new poster that hang near to her door

"let's have a good day, fighting" she said while forming her both hand into ball and lift it level to her chest. "good morning mr.hans" she greeted make the young man lift his head. paul suddenly stop his movement, his eyes unconsciously followed hanna until she seated on her place.

this young lad never fail to amaze him. the longer he with this girl the more he saw her different colors. he snaped when hanna suddenly get the things he's holding. he scold himself for being in a daze for quite time.

"im going to drop you off. text or call me when your class ended, im going to fetch you"  paul starting to spread strawberry jam his sandwich. earning a simple nod to hanna who's more focus in eating than listening to him.

" mr. hans you really don't want me to call you oppa?- fine im just asking" she forcefully back off when she saw mr.hans black hole stare on her.

.............

"hanna text me or call me okey? your phone please don't LOST YOUR PHONE" for the third time hanna twitching her ears. paul never stop reminder slowly getting her ears to bleed he is worse than to her mother she thought.

"I got it.. mister! im not deaf and dumb for always reminding me" she try her best not to sound disrespectful to elder but seeing his grave look she failed. "promise I won't" they're already reached hanna campus gate. she was about to enter when suddenly she felt her feet stuck in uncertain cause reason for almost drop her body in cement gladly paul reflex is faster than a lightning bolt.

"hey.. are you okey?" he saw hanna flustered face and immediately help her to stand properly "see.. your clumsiness can put you into trouble" he scold yet his eyes was full of concern to younger one.

hanna felt her heart almost jump out to her chest. lately she feel her body weirdness, like somethings not right to her. " huh? ah..yes ' im okey maybe im too nervous in my first day" she answer in daze state. she try to convince herself that yeah she maybe too nervous to her first day in school that's why her body and mind not acting as one. " I need to go mr. hans good luck to your meeting" hanna bid good bye trying to give mr.hans assurance that she will be okey for the rest of the day

"Hanna be careful!!" paul shouted earning a hand wave to younger one with her sweet kind smile "good luck on your firstday" he added under his breath. gradually her figure fade to his sight.

............

-RBW-

"good morning, hwasa-ya, wheein-nie"   solar calmly greeted two maknae when she entered to their room.

"ooh..good morning unnie" two maknae unison said. they're not longer bothered to lift their head since their both eyes stuck in one cellphone.

"where's byul-e? that girl is she late again?" she didn't received any answer to her two maknae. she heave and flop herself to sofa after putting her bag in designated place.

"oh? good morning unnie!" moonbyul greeted as she enter to their room. she was suddenly stop in a middle of walk when she saw their leader annoyed look on her "wae?! what did I do  this time?" she ask in confuse,