11

wearing her earphone,playing her favorite artist music, tapping her feet following the beat and humming the melody of the song. hanna sitting in a bench under bus shed waiting mr.hans to pick her up. her first day in class was quite chaotic she was bomberd multiple questions by her classmates during their break time she tried to avoid them but she can't break her promise to herself. she met these three girls named ahn ji hye tall petite pretty girl but have this cold aura look. kim bae shin small round girl, she's cute specially when she smile makes her eyes formed like a crescent moon downward and last is moon seulgi  she's the most talkative among the three her innocent pretty face was too deceiving when she start talking and telling you a story. these three girls met on the first day of their school year yet their bond was thickened by the same interest they have in their life and they were contributed 90% of her first day exhaustion.

hanna immediately stand up when she notice mr.hans car coming towards to her place.she tucked her earphone to her bag and open the car door as soon as mr.hans stop in front of her

"hello mr.hans how's-" hanna was stop in the middle of her greeting when she notice mr.hans appearance. the very pleasing well dressed guy that she met earlier this morning was gone. "are you okey mr.hans?" the guy look more exhausted than her. his hair was a bit messy, his suit was thrown in the back seat, his long sleeves polo was quarter fold yet still tuck-in and his tie was loosen. now she's curious what meeting he attended to make him look this petty.

"yeah... im fine don't worry about me" paul said almost whispering. he can't never imagine that  today will be his most exhausting day. after his meeting this morning to one of prospective client that lasted until lunch which he got good result. he decided to go straight in rbw to meet ceo kim. to tackle about the upcoming advertisement to his artist. he can't believe that karma will instantly backfired him after he try to slander hanna's favorite artist in front of their CEO.

he started to drive after Hanna buckle her seatbelt. "hanna do you mind get the notebook inside in glove compartment?" hanna do what he told and fish out extremely blasting pink notebook. he got a horrible experience just to settle to gain that pink book. "mind answering those questions listed in a book. we have this kind of teen to mid ages survey for possible theme of adv. we will produce" . he quickly glance hanna as she flip the pages of the book. she gasps and round her eyes and mouth form into '0h~'

"all off this?!. wow it's too many  for just a survey". she said in amusement. paul didn't take anymore mamamoo pestering about hanna and to him. so he doesn't have a choice to agreed in a deal to sneaked out in that hell situation. he can't understand himself, he can bare the workload in office without feeling exhaustion but instead feel satisfaction every time he achieved his goal.but why just talking to mamamoo artist and just have a questions and answers section was too excessive for him and he felt that all his energy was sup by each mamamoo members. "is this urgent?, I need to do a lot of school works from this day onwards". he shake his head as responds. gladly mamamoo didn't give him an ultimatum  to finish that he think weird questions indicated in that blasting pink notebook.

"just try to answers it on your spare time" he saw to his peripheral vision that hanna slid the pink notebook to her bag and eventually shift her  stare outside in the window.

................

hanna was in the middle of working her assignments when mr.hans legendary knock and call "hanna dinner is ready.. come outside" heard inside of her room. she quickly tidy up her things,close her books and  loptop as she make way outside to her room to indulge the food of infamous chef genes of mr.hans

"wow you cooked too much for the both of us" as she roam her eyes in marble rectangular bar table that place in their kitchen area with her jaw slightly agape . she can't take away her eyes in steaks and pasta that serve generously in big oval plate. " can we even finish this? your not a big eater" she said without taking away her attention in front of the food, almost drooling and with eyes sparkling.