9

cheeks heated and felt hundred of couples of eyes staring at her weirdly and shocked. whee in cut off her stare to other table and silently glance her companions reaction

"yeogi yo agassi (young lady over here)" she called the server in and slowly sit down still felt eyes on her. "igeot eun danji hana ipnida, unnie neo neun eottae?(this and this just one, unnie how about yours?)" wheein  nonchalantly said turning her head to solar who's currently stop looking at her like other members do, then continue ordering their food.

after the young lady finish taking their orders the four girls including their manager, silently listening to two person talking in their own language.

"aren't you uncomfortable wearing your hat and mask?, you look like a criminal hiding here in restaurant." mamamoo members  stealing a bit sight of the two. while their manager who's currently facing her back in other table from very first start  didn't even try to look behind  because they might be notice the four girls she with weird stares.

"did I?" a soon as hanna remove her cap and mask a silently gasp come out to moonbyul,hwasa and solar who are the first time to see the young lady face but not wheein, instead she was pleased to saw it again.

"anyeong haseyo?(hello?)" wheein greeted that make hanna look at her, she received an eye to their manager but ignore it. hanna just smile and do a little bow to her. "do you speak korean?" she continue and changing her voice tone makes the other girls got her signal.

" a nae joguem yo( ah yes.. a little)" hanna replied in formal korean way that makes the rest eyes gleam. " do you often eat here?" hanna started the convo to stranger. she wanted to practice her conversation to others since her dad wanted to let go her introverted personality.

"nope this is our first time here how about you?" solar interrupted that earned also an eye to their manager but like wheein did she ignore it. reason for their manager shake her head and surrender as long as the girls didn't cause any trouble she's good.

"same with you" hanna simply responds "hmmm.. are you all sick? cause you all wearing mask" hanna remembered her stan artist in mamamoo ask that question to her. replaying that moment to her mind make her heart warmed. but hanna notice their exchanging glance "sorry for asking, it's okey if you don't anwer that" she shyly said

"no it's okey..we just have circumstances we're not sick don't worry thank you for asking" hwasa said smiling behind her mask

"hanna stop bothering them" paul interrupted that makes hanna turn her eyes on him. "are you really sure you're introverted?" paul shake his head in disbelief and hanna mock her " stop making that face" he continue. mamamoo look at the two cute bickering even though they didn't understand some of their words

"dad wanted me to make friends. that's what I do now..tsk this old man seriously?"

"old man? hey.. hanna your too much im not that too old for your information im just-"

"yeah..yeah..yeah... you said so.. tss" hanna turned her head to other table and saw four girls couple of eyes on them." im so sorry for that, this person is very grumpy" hanna said that's make the four girls giggle while paul just 'tss' thinking that hanna is badmouthing her to other people since he's not that good enough to understand korean language.

"who is he by the way?" hwasa blurted out. she received  strange look to other girls because they know her hidden agenda.

"ah... I saram yo? nae oppa"