16

with sweating body, groaning silently and enduring the pain. hanna earnestly lifting the 1kg kettle bell for last count.

"good job hanna-ssi let's call it for today okey?" therapist nurse kyung sujin said. she lift her head up and reached ms.sujin towel handed to her. "do you want me to accompany you to your room?" ms. sujin politely asked her

"no it's okey im with my brother, thank you nurse sujin" eventually nurse sujin bid goodbye on her at the same time her brother came. "where did you go?" she accept her brother given bottled water

"I bought your water" her brother simply replied and assist her to stand up and handed her cane which advice for her to use even though she still can properly walk.

"you took 2hours just to buy my water?! wow this bottled water doesn't seem look special tsk." she tease and smile when jason clicked his tongue on her. they currently walking towards to her room. her one hand place on her patient shirt pocket while the other one spinning her cane like a little child. jason annoyingly snatch her cane. "yah..i-ai tsk. mwo hae?( this kid tsk. what are you doing?)".

"jaesaeng gueman, mwo ya? ae a?(stop playing what are you? a kid?)" hanna just snorted to jason backfired and stop reaching her cane. they lift in elevator silently and pressed her room floor. "by the way how's your feeling right now?".

"well a bit tired but im still good." after she said those words her vision suddenly get blurred she blinks and rubbed her eyes until she unconsciously hold her brother arm.

"why?...are you going to try to get your cane again? not a chance" paul suddenly felt her sister grip getting tighten and saw her look a bit pale. "hey.. sis are you okey?oi hanna" paul lift up his head when elevator door open. "excuse m-" hanna hand quickly place in his mouth

"shut up, im just messing with you" hanna lied and annoyed jason swatted her hand that covering his mouth while both of them greet and bow the doctor lifted in elevator

********

"hanna answer me your not feeling ok aren't you?"  as soon as hanna and jason alight in elevator jason didn't stop bothering her sister about what happened awhile ago.

"I told you im just messing with you haist!. quiet sush!.." she was about to open her room door when she heard her dad and mom talking, she slightly agape the door to hear her parents conversation. she shush her brother when he was about to retorted again.

"George can we have a second opinion?. I still can't accept our daughter condition" she tightened her grip in door knob

"i already talked to hanna's godfather doctor in london. we will do second opinion there. don't worry everything will be fine"

"when we will fly back?"

"we need to settle her admission here and I asked paul help to book us a flight tomorrow. we still need to talk dr.chae since she's taking care of hanna here" hanna met his brother eyes. tomorrow, they will leave tomorrow and today will be her last day or might be her last time in korea.

********

hanna wait her time to be alone so she can sneak out in hospital. it's her last day in korea she need to at least do last visit to her favorite artist agency and put her courage to meet them personally and introduce herself for the first time.

after making sure that her parents leave to meet dr. chae and jason run an errand from her. she quickly put down her book and run towards to her closet. gladly her mom packed some of her clothes. she change into layering plain white t-shirt with black blazer, tucking the inner shirt in black cargo pants with she pair some sneakers and put her cap on. she also found her wallet,still have money and card inside then slid it into her backpack the one she carried from the last time she goes out with her mom.