18

a month passed by since hanna left korea. paul currently sorting the other left behind things of hanna. even he wanted to go back immediately to his country to at least look after hanna there but he still need to finished his business project he started here in korea and of course hanna admission in her current school.

in the middle of organizing the school materials of hanna in a box, a blasting pink notebook caught his attention. he quickly fish out that thing to the pile stacked of books and smile when recognized the notebook. he checked if it was already answered and surprise it does and done neatly. he even saw a small note at the back of notebook saying 'it's more like biography not a survey, you need to treat me a delicious food in exchange of this' a small chortle release from him. paul heard his phone ring in the living room and make his way to answer the call.

he furrowed his eyebrows when it's unregistered number pop in his cellphone screen. "hello? paul hans speaking" he said waiting for the other line to anwer

"OPPA!" paul quickly remove his phone to his ear when a sudden loud voice blurted that almost ruined his eardrum. but eventually put it back when he realize whose the caller in other line

"hanna!" he said in surprise

"oh.. how did you know?"

"your the only person calling me oppa-oppa,how are you now?"

"ah.. yeah right. im good don't worry about me" although paul heard those words his gut feeling didn't believe her.

"im glad to hear that" he said trying to be gleefully as much as possible. "so why did you call? is there anything you want me to bought here before I fly back there?" he continue

"you already going back here?, why too fast"

"im almost done to my project here maybe after a week im going to fly back there."

"ah... is that so. im just want to ask a favor from you"

"sure what is it?"

"there's a package that will be arrived in two days there and I want to give it to my favorite artist, ,ahm..you know the mamamoo. jason wrote uncle villa address instead of rbw ent. agency address that's why-",

"no problem sure, is there anything else you want?"

"ahm...about my school-"

"don't worry I already handled your admission there and asked the director to keep your real reason for not attending the school"

"thank you oppa, by the way the pink notebook. it's placed underneath to my stacked of books did you see it?"

"ah.. yeah.. thanks to you I've got a lot of idea"

"wow glad to hear that, so see you soon oppa. actually jason clocking me while im talking to you-"

"hanna time is up" he heard jason talked to other line

"im already saying my goodbye! haist this guy seriously"

"okey I get it.. I will just inform you if I got and delivered your gift okey?"

"thank you oppa" he shake his head and found himself smiling for having a small talk to hanna. at least there's still a person strick as him to look after her.