epilogue

on march 7 2018 mamamoo comeback receiving more love and recognitions. their song paint me that released in the first month of the year was also successful and  included in their Yellow Flower album. the title tracked of starry night is leaving a big impression to the fans which all about longing for a past lover on a starry night and their Sub tracked song byul, baram, kkot, taeyang(star,wind,flower,sun) that solar wrote for their fans was also receiving a love.

on the other hand hanna whose in weak body, can't talk anymore, loosing her eyesight and resting in bed with oxygen host her seven months of fighting with no improvement in her unknown type of sca, hanna can't keep going anymore.

her mom in 7 months pregnant trying not to breakdown while looking her only daughter lying like a lifeless still trying to fight with all her might.

"sweety I heard your favorite artist have a new song do you want to hear it?" celestine softly said to her daughter's ears. only she earn one blink to her daughter that means is yes. with her shaky hands celestine trying to put the earphones to her daughter ears. she felt her husband hand on her shoulder as if saying to calm down, before she placed it properly to her daughter ears.

hanna was so happy to listen to her favorite artist new songs, she also touched when she heard her given named to each member was included in song. they indeed amazing artist.and she never regretting to stan them.

her mom who sitting beside her, bitting her lower lip to hold her sob while tears continues flowing to her cheeks. this is the first time she saw her daughter again to twitch a smile on her face. meanwhile George and jayson standing beside to celestine trying not to breakdown

"yes sweety?" celestine asked when she notice her daughter blinking her eyes thrice means she wanted to say something. "tell me what is it?" she wiped her tears and place her palm over her daughter hands

hanna who can't control anymore her motor trying her best to write a message to her mom palm saying "I'm tired mom".

celestine burst in silently crying when she read hanna's message passed on her. she weakly remove one of hanna's earphone after giving her a kiss to her forehead "okey sweety you can rest now"  she whisper felt a lump on her throat. she place again her palm when hanna blink thrice and wrote a simple "thank you" . after writing those words hanna slowly closing her eyes and a tears dropped from the corner of her eyes. as soon as the song playing to her ears end, her heart beat eventually turned into flat line

the two guy whose trying to stay strong let their tears fall and shared the pain to the lady who burst in agony.

..........

after hanna's burial paul drive the family bore back to their house it was really indeed a painful event happened to them. he's watching jason assisting mrs.bore to her room while the mr.bore offer him to have at least a tea to their house

"thank you for everything paul" mr.bore started while both of them staying in living room. mr bore sitting in single shot seats while him in a long sofa.

"don't be mr.president it's my willingness to help you out and by the way mr.President" paul handed a paper bag to mr.bore " hanna wanted me to handed these to you, she gave it to me few months ago to keep and I think this is the right time to fulfill her request to me" paul said.

"that kid even she's not here she always find ways to make a surprise" he sense the elder sadness behind his smile "thank you paul, she really have fond on you".

"it's nothing mr.President ms.hanna is a very kind and thoughtful girl I met. I need to go now sir so you can have a proper rest"  paul bid his goodbye to mr.bore and make his way out to their house