4

a group of girls gleefully walking towards to RBW ent. agency.  if you are a by passer you can easily notice them because of their loudness, silly act and limitless of hyperness.

mamamoo have schedule in agency today.  they will discussing their new project for their upcoming comeback project like they always do everytime their promotion ended.  wheein happily telling a story in front of the girls while walking backwards to her way.

she and the rest of the girls shocked when she stumble to hwasa because of the unknown person who's currently flop in cold cement hit her. 

"omo! gwaen chani? (sorry are you okey?) " wheein was about to help to lift up the girl but to her suprise, the girl immediately stand and take a bow to say sorry to her.  and a shout inside their agency caught their attentions.

wheein was about to reach the girl shoulder to check on her but the girl quickly run as if she was chase by someone.  unfortunately wheein accidentally grab the girl scarf out of her nape when she tried to stop the girl.

on the other hand hanna didn't understand herself why she need to run away to mr. hans knowing that she didn't do anything wrong, well a her lies can't be counted right?,  on her second thought maybe she didn't want to face mr. hans cause she was too embarrassed to herself lies.

she didn't  have a chance to say a proper sorry to the girl she crashed with and didn't even look back when her favorite scarf was taken to her cause her main priority is to run far as much as possible  to mr.  hans

while the girls eyeing the lady until it out of their sights, a handsome guy in suit approached them.

"hi can i ask if you saw a girl who's tall like this" he gesture his hand upto his under chest.  "she's wearing black cap, scarf covering her face, ahm... red sweater and black jeans coming out here? " paul anxiously asked to the girls he saw, but a few seconds passed he didn't receive any response to at least one of them just to realize that he used his native language.

"sorry.. ahm..  did you see the girl came out from here awhile ago? " he spoke in broken korean words,  since he still learning their language.

paul doesn't know that the girls are not staring at him like he grown two heads because he used foreign language to them but because of his overflowing handsomeness and charisma that mesmerize them. the second oldest of the group nudge their leader.

"huh?  ah yeah she go that way and her sca-" solar didn't even finish her words when the guy caught her attention immediately follow the girl he asked.

like the first person they encountered, four of them eyeing also the guy until it's out of their sights. then in a cue they gave each other meaningful look to the guy and eventually they unison giggled to their same brain wavelengths reaction. and continue their way towards inside the agency.

"yongsun unnie.. what am i going to do with this?, i think it's expensive scarf" wheein the third born child of mamamoo stated while scanning the scarf she accidentally snatched.

"i don't know just keep it for awhile or let just ask manager-nim to return it to the girl earlier " solar said, the leader of mamamoo

"but yongsun unnie...do you think we made the right decision to tell to that guy where the lady go?" the second oldest of the group who's named moon byul yi or moonbyul in stage, asked.