13

the sunlight shining bright outside, tree dancing on a breeze of wind and the birds chirping almost making melody soothing her ears. today is a perfect day for hanna to do her hobby of photography.

"hanna! are you not done yet?!" but apparently her plan ruined because she already commited to her friend ji-hye to hang out with them.

"coming in a minute!" she shouted back to mr.hans then slid the pink notebook that mr.hans gave to her. she plan to finish the questions after seeing mr.hans uneasiness behavior yesterday when he asked about the survey he handed.

tucking her black turtle neck sweater into some navy skinny jeans layering with white long sleeves white silk clothing that she tuck-in on half edge and covered a long coat. she even let her below shoulder hair down and not wearing any cap to cover. she dressed more than to her usual, she wanted to look presentable at least in front of her friends

*********

"you dress more than your usual" paul notice as she glance the younger lad in passenger seat. her casual dress in cargo pants and oversized graphic sweatshirt was her usually get up every time she was outside with him.

"I just want to look presentable to them" she simply stated not bothering to look at him while busily taking up a picture to every scenery caught her attention.

"we take this path everyday, and every weekend you take the same picture aren't you getting  tired of it?". paul still hearing the shutter sound beside him. he was impressed to hanna's passion in photography.

"who said im taking the same picture. nature is like a human being, everyday they have different emotion to express. the thing that can be differ between us to them is that nature was too natural and expressive no sugar coated to covered their real emotion" she explained in metaphoric way. "besides im enjoying landscape photography. why? do you want me to take your picture oppa?" then a flashed from her camera blind him for a second.

"hanna what did I tell you about calling me 'oppa-oppa'". he complain while adjusting his sight in circled light shadow he saw.

"mr.hans im meeting with my friends. if they ask about you do you think they will just believe me if I just introduce you as my dad trusted employee?". hanna explained in more exaggerated way gesturing her hands. "besides, korean people was way more conservative than you know, if they will found out that im living with a man who's not unrelated to me in blood or any relative relationship they will definitely sees it in other way, you know what I mean" she continue trying to convince the conservative and unopened minded of mr.hans

"this kid.. are you trying to brainwash me to your words? tss.." paul can't hide the smile plastered to his face. this young lad words sometimes make him speechless yet make him realize how's the world works in reality.

"why is it getting into you already?". she tease but amaze to see mr.hans smile for the first time. she never thought that the guy he with has this pure and free spirited smile. she position her camera turning off the flash and captured secretly the beautiful image she saw.

"okey fine.. just in front of your friends-"

"and to other people don't know us" hanna cut off his words and he heave as surrender.

"ok.. just to your friends and other people don't know us but don't call me oppa in front of your family okey? I don't want to feel uncomfortable around them" hanna silently rejoice, hiding her fist bumb on the side and holding her smile